Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Roop Tera mastaana aaya kya??🤪🤪🤪

Gul ne waise bhi Geet mein use Kiya tha

Fellow Geet fan???

Still have butterflies thinking about the sequence.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The possibility is almost nil but I do want them to play Veer Zara " main yahaan hoon" song in one of Imlie dream sequence.  Preety was imagining SRK likewise our Imlie can imagine Her Agastya babu romancing her. Udit Narayan songs have been often played in the show , so they should incorporate this time as well 

" Goonjata hu jo dil mein toh hairan ho kyon

main tumhare hi dil ki toh aawaz hu"

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Fellow Geet fan???

Still have butterflies thinking about the sequence.

Not totally a fan but it kind of introduced to Gul trope heroes. More than drooling over the chemistry (we were very young at that time 🤪), we were eager to see the FL bump and were dusapointed that it didnt bulge even after many months into pregnancy

Edited by subbuappu - 3 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Not totally a fan but it kind of introduced to Gul trope heroes. More than drooling over the chemistry (we were very young at that time 🤪), we were eager to see the FL bump and were dusapointed that it didnt bulge even after many months into pregnancy

It was one popular Gul show at the time. I was pretty young too when it came out. Oh yeah she had a flat tummy for 6 months after she conceived. Every time she was manhandled we started worrying about the baby. Phir direct miscarriage no bump lol. Elephant pregnancy thi lol  

@sunaina, nice suggestion. I would love that. They recently played the song in Chand Jalne Laga too. 

Edited by joliefemme - 3 months ago
PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I think we have also ignored one more song 

" Aa jane ja Mera yeh husn jawa" that was played in Amrit dreams where he imagined Imlie singing to him in blue lehenga while he is chilling by pool side

can't find in playlist on first page 

Let me know which episode or date of episode and I will add when I update🙂. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

I had captured Imlie’s lyrical dialogues so only fair I do the same for Surya bringing songs into his conversations🤩😍.

On the day of the C Mansion auction when both Imlie and Surya were locked in he is flirting with her and singing Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho♥️….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wV-3t1o8Y

Love love love this song!

And now we have him helping Imlie with ladoo making (where have we seen this before!) and him talking about protecting his sister giving us the song Phoolon Ka Taron Ka💖…..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzonmjushCQ

Dev Anand feature again!

Edited by PinkOrchid - 3 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

You should hunt for his Telugu songs too smiley36

Infact I would suggest include a clip of Surya singing the Telugu songs smiley37 It was fun. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

You should hunt for his Telugu songs too smiley36

Infact I would suggest include a clip of Surya singing the Telugu songs smiley37 It was fun. 

Oh ok I must have missed them. We’re they sung in a conversation? 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Oh ok I must have missed them. We’re they sung in a conversation? 

Lol…I doubt you will find the OG songs. He was singing hilariously. smiley36

Once while preparing nimbu paani for the family. Just before the family got to know that Paro is Imlie. 

Second, when he was drinking coffee at the dining table. Just before Imlie started her tulsi pooja. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I had captured Imlie’s lyrical dialogues so only fair I do the same for Surya bringing songs into his conversations🤩😍.

On the day of the C Mansion auction when both Imlie and Surya were locked in he is flirting with her and singing Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho♥️….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wV-3t1o8Y

Love love love this song!

And now we have him helping Imlie with ladoo making (where have we seen this before!) and him talking about protecting his sister giving us the song Phoolon Ka Taron Ka💖…..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzonmjushCQ

Dev Anand feature again!

Welcome back. It’s really wonderful to read your write up as you introduce the songs played in this show.