Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I know, not only are they are choosing accordingly as they fit the scenes perfectly but they are choosing such brilliant tunes. There are some I’ve not heard before so it’s great to discover them😍.

Same I agree. I've heard these old songs before but never really noticed them yaar. Yeh raat bheegi bheegi is such an underrated song.

Thanks for putting together the playlist. The way the show is going, it's going to keep you on your toes having to update it all the time 😂

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I listen to songs all day long, I had started to create a playlist of the songs sung or played in the background during Imlie 3 episodes a few weeks ago as I was loving some of the golden oldies. So on the back of Sajna Ho Sajna Ho post which everyone loved, I am sharing the playlist with you all🙂. 

Yes I went back to beginning and listed them all to date with film name!! Hopefully I have not missed any and if I have please let me know. I will try to update this list when I can. The only ones I have not included are the show specific BGMs.

• Radha Nachegi - Saudagar-  Show is heavy on symbolism so its Radha Imlie who is dancing for her krishna who  is Agastya 
  • Yeh Reshmi Zulfon Ka Andhera - Mere Sanam- Felt like it's an ode to Agasthya reshmi zulfein.  But on serious note  the andhera refers here to the  bar which Agastya hates the most but still he got attracted to Imlie singing voice in first episode 

• Babuji Dheere Chalna - Aar Paar- Agasthya imlie marriage is still a contract one. They can't have full belief on each other.  Kya pata the other one might betray. That's why it's important to important to slowly walk towards the path of love else bade dhoke hai is raah mein 
  • Aage Bhi Jane Na Tu - Waqt- 
  • Aaiye Meharban - Howrah Bridge
  • Raat Akeli Hai Bhuj Gaye Die - Jewel Thief
  • Mera Naam Chin Chin Chu - Howrah Bridge- It showcased the fun side of Imlie with her friends despite working in shady place like bar 
  • Chalte Chalte Yun Hi Koi - Pakeeza 
  • Sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho - Aasha 
  • Chhoti Si Kahani Se - Ijaazat
  • Ek Radha Ek Meera - Ram Teri Ganga Maili-  just like meera lost everything and still got her Shyam  , Imlie too will get her Agastya 
  • Chanda Hai Tu Mera Suraj Hai Tu - Aradhana- love love love imlie Aashu mother son bond
  • Dulhe Ka Sehra - Dhadkan - Perfect  song for Agasthya imlie wedding 
  • Bada Natkhat Hai Yeh - Amar Prem
  • Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin - Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin - Seeking each other after they had hurt each other 
  • Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai - Pardes - Perfectly described the growing companionship 
  • Sar Se Sarke - Silsila
  • Meri Dooron Se Aai Baraat - Kaala Patthar - Imlie dream wedding 
  • Shiddat Title Track - Shiddat
  • Jeevan Ke Din* - Bade Dil Wale
  • Babuji Dheere Chalna - Aar Paar
  • Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai - Pardes
  • Sanchi Kahe Toe Aavan Se - Nadiya Ke Paar - Imlie desire to have a perfect family for herself and the family treating her with love and respect 
  • Yeh Raat Bheegi Bheegi - Chori Chori- Sukoon that's the word for this song 

Note 1: List is in order of songs being featured.                                              Note 2: I have include repeat plays. The songs as stand-alone tell Imlie and Agastya’s story the way they are being used in the episodes so didn’t want to miss any out, all be it repeats.                                                                       *There is no instrumental version.

I have tagged some of you lovely people but everyone come and sing along 🎶🎵☺️

Replies in red 😊

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you!

I see it’s from SOTY 1!!

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

A special mention to the song they played today, Yeh raat bheegi bheegi. I had always picturized this as a very romantic song. But it’s only today I realised the lyrics and the subtle pain it expressed. 

That scene with ASC and Imlie was so beautiful.

Yes that whole scene was beautiful. The old songs have real depth especially when pain is expressed and it worked really well here. 

I’m a little behind on here and playing catch up☺️. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Same I agree. I've heard these old songs before but never really noticed them yaar. Yeh raat bheegi bheegi is such an underrated song.

Thanks for putting together the playlist. The way the show is going, it's going to keep you on your toes having to update it all the time 😂

I’ve not been in here for a few days so playing catch up now. These songs are being brought to life in a different way hence we are noticing them again and/or more I think. So good to hear Yeh Raat Bheegi Bheegi as yes it is underrated. 

You are welcome! Haha yes I will have to stay on top of things😂. 

Talking of which it’s been a bit quiet on the song front however the one I couldn’t identify is the aarti Imlie last sang. I don’t suppose you or anyone would know where it’s from. 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 6 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I’ve not been in here for a few days so playing catch up now. These songs are being brought to life in a different way hence we are noticing them again and/or more I think. So good to hear Yeh Raat Bheegi Bheegi as yes it is underrated. 

You are welcome! Haha yes I will have to stay on top of things😂. 

Talking of which it’s been a bit quiet on the song front however the one I couldn’t identify is the aarti Imlie last sang. I don’t suppose you or anyone would know where it’s from. 

I couldn't recognize it but even the song that played in the Imlie Agastya scene today was a bit new. I'm very bad at songs so it wasn't a surprise I didn't know. May be someone else can help. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Replies in red 😊

I love the song interpretations you have given❤️.

Their journey through songs so far is beautiful and sometimes painful. Looking forward to see what other golden gems are given to show Imlie and Agastya’s story, with Ashu of course🥰

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I couldn't recognize it but even the song that played in the Imlie Agastya scene today was a bit new. I'm very bad at songs so it wasn't a surprise I didn't know. May be someone else can help. 

I will watch this evening so will check out today’s song. 

Thanks for tagging others in, I hope someone recognises the aarti🙂. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I will watch this evening so will check out today’s song. 

Thanks for tagging others in, I hope someone recognises the aarti🙂. 

The Aarti song is an original composition of the show.  It's not from any movie or album 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

The Aarti song is an original composition of the show.  It's not from any movie or album 

I’d not heard it before and didn’t watch Imlie until ASR days so thank you for letting me know🙂. Shame it’s not available outside the show, I really liked it😍.