Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am just happy to see you here smiley1

Are you watching? I can't handle Neil and Aishwarya smiley36 but this Isha Abhishek thing is always on my timeline

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

And then comes in a 50+ Salman dissing on the 19 yr old again and blaming her for hiding her relationship which is a norm in the industry. As if the two men in her life weren’t enough.

Her parents and team has to handle this carefully. I believe they are enjoying the attention but it is creepy

dtangled thumbnail

Hiding a relationship can be a significant issue, as it often indicates underlying problems. It may stem from fear, insecurity, or societal pressures, causing trust issues and emotional stress. Open and honest communication is crucial for healthy relationships, and hiding one can strain that foundation, potentially causing larger problems over time.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Their 19 ye old kid is being demolished by 3 elder guys. I don’t think any parent can enjoy that. Isha will only have to find some courage to fight back.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

it is a big deal when you do it outside of the showbizz industry smiley36 not as much of a big deal with you work in the industry because that's what most people tend to do. it's commonplace for people in the industry to hide or deny who they are dating. rarely hi log accept karte hain.

1274961 thumbnail

I did not like Sumbul at all last season, but I believe anyone under the age of 23 should avoid coming on BB. Under the age of 23 most people still tend to be a bit naive in some areas of life, and are still trying to figure out themselves and their place in the world. This makes it extremely difficult for them to be in a public environment to be judged for their dumb mistakes. People are unncessarily harsh on them.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 11 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

At one point both these chomus were talking like Isha deserved what happened to her. She pokes she instigates she parties etc hence she deserved Abhishek’s aggressiveness. I mean this is unbearable. No matter what no one deserves physical violence . This narrative she deserved it is so regressive. And Isha is so young that she isn’t even able to fight for herself. And all the older women in the house are busy supporting Abhishek rather than guiding Isha.

Totally with you. It is misogyny. Unfortunately, I am not surprised that men like Abhishek are victimised. It is f***** up and one of the reasons why some toxic men get away with emotional, physical and mental abuse in our country.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Boys are fake but isha is no less.

She forgave that guy the very next day and wanted to share bed with him.

When bb gave punishment to abhishek, she was still roaming around him. She didn't take any firm stand against him when he was shouting at her but doosri ladkiyon ke aage kainchi ki Tarah zubaan chalaati hai.

Apni personal life ke baare mein toh jhooth bolti hi hai but doosron ko bhi jhooth bolkar unki life mein aag lagati hai smiley26

And the list goes on... smiley29

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Their 19 ye old kid is being demolished by 3 elder guys. I don’t think any parent can enjoy that. Isha will only have to find some courage to fight back.

Ah, i am not going to comment anything on Isha's parents because I don't know their exact status.

Bold - I don't agree to it because I have seen so many parents especially in today's world of Social Media fame and attention seeking - using their kids for money and fame. A very weird world.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I did not like Sumbul at all last season, but I believe anyone under the age of 23 should avoid coming on BB. Under the age of 23 most people still tend to be a bit naive in some areas of life, and are still trying to figure out themselves and their place in the world. This makes it extremely difficult for them to be in a public environment to be judged for their dumb mistakes. People are unncessarily harsh on them.

to be fair. sumbul was a saint compared to isha.