Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I am confused about the whole fiasco and I am a little short on facts so do help me.

This guy Abhishek who was 25 or 26 was supposedly in a relationship with a minor 17 years old girl and he admitted that he physically assaulted her?

If I have the story correct, why exactly is it even a grey area?

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB wants Munawar vs. Ankita at the end. But they like Abhishek too because he is one of the contestants who creates a lot of content for the show. If he can build a proper growth arc, BB might even consider him winner material. That's why BB constantly tries to portray him in a positive light (e.g., when Isha discussed Abhishek's behaviour with others, BB stopped her).

I am not sure what Samarth is trying to do because it is quite surprising to see him bonding with Abhishek over the topic "Isha", as he himself calls Abhishek Jahil, Ghawar, and Janwarsmiley29. But I do agree that he should break up with her.

Abhishek is a douchebagsmiley11. His game is all about playing victim and portraying himself in a positive light by damaging Isha's character.

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not sure of the whole story myself. But yes she was 17 when they started the relationship but when the physical assault began I don’t know but the whole idea that it’s because of Isha’s partying habits or because she has to many boys who are her friends just makes my bold boil. What is wrong if a 17-18 yr old girl parties and enjoys her life. Just because of this physical violence is being justified. I agree there is no grey area here.

Sabhayata thumbnail

If BB is really trying to portray an abuser in positive light by blaming the victim it’s really too much. I hope Isha fights back but whatever I have seen of her doesn’t seem so. I don’t think she really understand what is happening. And no one is guiding her as well.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I am not sure of the whole story myself. But yes she was 17 when they started the relationship but when the physical assault began I don’t know but the whole idea that it’s because of Isha’s partying habits or because she has to many boys who are her friends just makes my bold boil. What is wrong if a 17-18 yr old girl parties and enjoys her life. Just because of this physical violence is being justified. I agree there is no grey area here.

An adult can't be in a relationship with a minor and this seems like a good case study of why 🤦‍♀️

I didn't think people of India had it in them to surprise me more then I see people bashing a teenager because a 28 years old is crying

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

If BB is really trying to portray an abuser in positive light by blaming the victim it’s really too much. I hope Isha fights back but whatever I have seen of her doesn’t seem so. I don’t think she really understand what is happening. And no one is guiding her as well.

In this situation, BB is the main culprit. BB used a young girl who is barely 20 years old to run their show. Her relationships and her life are made into a universal joke.

When BB got to know about Isha's past, they should have guided Isha. But BB chose to bash Isha and sympathise with a 28-year-old man who is faking his feelings. Then they brought in another person who is also not that old to show Isha wrong. BB never bothered to understand whether these people were emotionally mature enough to handle these situations or not.

Sabhayata thumbnail

And then comes in a 50+ Salman dissing on the 19 yr old again and blaming her for hiding her relationship which is a norm in the industry. As if the two men in her life weren’t enough.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am just happy to see you here smiley1

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The biggest mistake Isha did was siding with abhi on the very next day after that premier night tamasha in front of salman

Becoz of that now everything she does looks fake and inaccurate and ppl judge her quickly

Edited by listmist - 11 months ago
Sabhayata thumbnail

That’s my point obviously she has made mistakes , she is just a kid. But are her mistakes so big that she should be judged so harshly? I don’t think so. Are her mistakes so big that physical violence can be justified ? I don’t think so. People are quick to judge her because she is a girl who has played a negative character and has made some mistakes. It’s more gender driven than anything.