Is hiding a relationship that big a deal?

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

As it’s being made out to be in Isha’s case. No one in this business accepts their relationship. That is the norm. Why is everyone acting like it’s the worst thing ever to do? And Abhishek and Samarth discussing Isha together is really disgusting. This girl is just 19 yrs old ,still a kid. Why is everyone hating on her so much? I mean ok she lies may be but can anybody say here they haven’t lied as teenagers or did utterly embarrassing things. Salman should remember himself as a teenager. The misogyny in this show is getting out of hand. Both Abhishek and Samarth claim to love her but talk so horribly about her. And then comes 50+ Salman to again criticise a 19 yr old girl. I don’t understand why this behaviour is being encouraged.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Salman himself as such a big star never admitted to dating anyone.

smiley37

But bb after using her for trp has the audacity to call her out on lying.

I hope they show her what abhishake and chintu said.

Lol as for scripting i think abhi samart and ishas entire plot line sounds more like a script.

No way samart is this dumb.

Keeratm12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shall have to watch the episode but on the promo, it looks like he’s exactly saying you should’ve kept your private life under wraps instead of showcasing it the way it’s been shown. Salman that is.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

both the guys are lallus.. the way they keep non stop bitching abt isha is unbearable.. they really believe they are the victims here .. salman should stop this narrative that isha is the one problematic.. isha is far better than these two chomus.. hate them and BB for enabling this

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

As it’s being made out to be in Isha’s case. No one in this business accepts their relationship. That is the norm. Why is everyone acting like it’s the worst thing ever to do? And Abhishek and Samarth discussing Isha together is really disgusting. This girl is just 19 yrs old ,still a kid. Why is everyone hating on her so much? I mean ok she lies may be but can anybody say here they haven’t lied as teenagers or did utterly embarrassing things. Salman should remember himself as a teenager. The misogyny in this show is getting out of hand. Both Abhishek and Samarth claim to love her but talk so horribly about her. And then comes 50+ Salman to again criticise a 19 yr old girl. I don’t understand why this behaviour is being encouraged.

Total losers...smiley11smiley21smiley7

Sabhayata thumbnail

Exactly. Not only Salman others as well. BB’s fav Munawar also didn’t except so many things in his first reality show. Everyone wants to keep their life private hence they don’t accept things publicly if they don’t want to. This Samarth guy came in and then Isha was literally forced to accept when she wasn’t ready for it. And I would again say Isha is just 19 yrs old. She is allowed to be stupid and immature. But publicly humiliating her every time instead of guiding her and letting her learn from her experiences is being a bit heartless.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB created this mess, and now they are blaming Isha for it.

Earlier, Isha was using Abhishek and was setting up her game BB called Samarth because they wanted to make Abhishek the victim. Samarth is still salty about the way Isha treated him and is just trying to take out his frustration.

But only Isha is wrongsmiley26

After watching the new promo, I have a feeling that BB wants Abhishek as the winnersmiley24

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
Sabhayata thumbnail

At one point both these chomus were talking like Isha deserved what happened to her. She pokes she instigates she parties etc hence she deserved Abhishek’s aggressiveness. I mean this is unbearable. No matter what no one deserves physical violence . This narrative she deserved it is so regressive. And Isha is so young that she isn’t even able to fight for herself. And all the older women in the house are busy supporting Abhishek rather than guiding Isha.

Sabhayata thumbnail

Exactly and worse they claim to love her. It just turns my stomach watching this happening with a teenager. A girl who is just a kid. People are acting as if they were saints in their teens never lied never partied. I mean come on leave the girl alone.

Sabhayata thumbnail

Abhishek is not BB’s fav it’s Munawar and Ankita whom they want as a winner. But ya Salman definately relates to Abhishek as they were both over possessive in love and hence may be hates Isha. If Samarth is salty about Isha then just break up with her. What’s up with discussing her with her abusive ex? You protect the ones you love. And Abhishek keeps claiming he loves her so much and has been crying for past one year then makes her seem characterless and says she has done things he can’t say on national tv. What the hell? Why has he been crying for a characterless girl then. It’s becoming unbearable to watch.

Edited by Sabhayata - 11 months ago