Munawar is the key for success this season

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

He has the BIGGEST fan following out there, not sure because of his standup comedy or Lock up show but have't seen any of it before. This is the first i am seeing him. So far he hasn't failed yet i believe he is doing just fine. Definitely waiting some more dhamaka out of him though with all the hype the audience have about him

If this show is a hit it is because of Munawar and Ankita, she also has decent fan following and so does
Anurag but i feel he will fail soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True .ppl want to see him but BB cutting his scenes from main episodes . They edited out his whole podcast segment but telecast silly std2 tasks .bas khana pina de dete hain toh logon ko ye nahi lagega biased hai.

1169321 thumbnail

If he could get TRP, he wouldn't be doing stand up comedy

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I read the words "fan following."smiley29

If that's the criteria, then they should just pack up the show, and give the prize to the one with the largest following, and go home and stop wasting our time.

I thought the show was about how one performs IN THE HOUSE, not their so-called "fan following?"

Giving importance to "fan following" defeats the very purpose of this show in the first place.Or are Indians so friggin DUMB not to get it???smiley7