Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Haan woh bhi ek aur talent hain Manorma chachi ke paas.smiley16

Bholi bhali masoom ,bilkul meri tarah.smiley43

Jalebi jesi seedhi bhi toh hai smiley9

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

You know I felt bad for this girl when after Samarth hit her hand, Ankita was kinda shocked with his behaviour and talking to Isha about this, toh wo boli- kuch nee yaar theek ho jaega, like she is used to such things, it’s quite disturbing tbh. But what I find hugely disappointing is that why is she putting up with such behaviour? Tab boli Samarth se ki I am not okay with such things and we should break things off agar aise hi continued rakhna hai toh, uske 4-5 minutes baad hi firse cozy up kar ri thi usse, this is the main thing I have a problem with when it comes to Isha, I know she is young but she looks like someone who can stand up for herself, why can’t she firmly tell these 2 guys off for disrespecting her again and again in front of everyone? smiley29

It’s all she knows na - conditioned hojaate hain log, specially if so young. It’s a real shame. I toh can’t believe this asshat chomu gets to be on this platform and batoro sympathy at the expense of the minor he dated as an adult. Hadd hain yaar honestly.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

her relationship with abhishek clearly did a number on her. when you get into abusive relationships at a young age and that's all you have seen, these things become normalized for you because you haven't seen anything else. is liye isha ka reaction itna casual tha. you only realize what a healthy relationship is when you have been in one, which given isha's choice of men, probably hasn't happened to her. based on her relationship history, this is normal for her. she said that samarth respects her and hasn't been physically abusive with her to usko yeh behtar lagta hoga k jaisa bhi hai at least mujhe maarta nahi hai. as sad as it is, this is the reality for many women - bas bare minimum se khush hojao smiley29

Umm yeah I agree with this, have seen many such examples in my family. And Samarth is an a**hole, he is as much a red flag as Abhishek is, I was shocked by the way this guy blasted at Manasvi at least 2 times, his body kinda starts shaking and his voice is also vibrating at that time, chhoti si baat pe itna pagla ra tha yaar smiley29 He isn’t normal and healthy either. Isha se bhi kafi baar bahot disrespectfully baat ki hai.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

toh matlab aaj bhi isha ki hi class lagne waali hai .. chomus are the victims ewwww

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tehelka to Arun: Tujhe pata hai hum pura ghar hila sakte hai

smiley37!!!!

Reminds me of Sahil from S15 and how he said he could win if he wanted and got eliminated first 😭

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Tehelka to Arun: Tujhe pata hai hum pura ghar hila sakte hai

smiley37!!!!

Reminds me of Sahil from S15 and how he said he could win if he wanted and got eliminated first 😭

Yaar ghar ka toh pata nahi, but they definitely hilo-fy my shoulders when I’m cracking up at some of their convos. They’re a total riot sometimes smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Umm yeah I agree with this, have seen many such examples in my family. And Samarth is an a**hole, he is as much a red flag as Abhishek is, I was shocked by the way this guy blasted at Manasvi at least 2 times, his body kinda starts shaking and his voice is also vibrating at that time, chhoti si baat pe itna pagla ra tha yaar smiley29 He isn’t normal and healthy either. Isha se bhi kafi baar bahot disrespectfully baat ki hai.

he's just as aggressive as abhishek. 1% ka bhi difference nahi hai is mein. he yells a lot and gets aggressive and we've seen he's capable of getting physical too. when he entered the house, itni bari bari baatein ki isha se k tu ne kaise maaf kia, main isko maar peet dun ga, blah blah. ab us hi abhishek se bhaichara bana k isha k peechay parh gaya. just yesterday he was telling abhishek tu khud ko blame na kar, samne wale ki bhi ghalati hai, and told isha that whatever happened to her is punishment for her actions. jo banda itne barey claims kar raha tha now thinks abhishek isn't at fault and uska isha ko maarna justified tha because of how isha is smiley39 yeh pyaar hai? where he's sympathizing with her abuser? he's in the same boat as abhishek tab hi isko itni zor ki sympathy arahi hai abhishek k sath. he wants to justify his anger and aggression with isha in the same way.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

It’s all she knows na - conditioned hojaate hain log, specially if so young. It’s a real shame. I toh can’t believe this asshat chomu gets to be on this platform and batoro sympathy at the expense of the minor he dated as an adult. Hadd hain yaar honestly.

Usko ghar ki ladies se bhi bhar bhar ke sympathy milti hai.
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar ghar ka toh pata nahi, but they definitely hilo-fy my shoulders when I’m cracking up at some of their convos. They’re a total riot sometimes smiley36

Girl same here. They're my current favorites (which means they will mess up and do something annoying in the next few days smiley8)

The things they say smiley37

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Manorma chachi reminds me of Tere Naam movie ke Nirjara mausi jisko kuch samajh hi nahi aata 😭

Bohot bholi.masoom hai na woh?

Bas ek hi talent hain,ajeebsi tedhi medhi shakley banani aati hain.smiley42

Arre woh WTF/ Foolwa bhi Jasmine Bhasin/ Jassu ke liye Manorama ke gifs post karti thi BB 14 ke time. Yeh Mannara ko bhi woh Gifs match hotey hain. smiley37Issey jab samjhta hain ki yeh center of attraction/ attention nahin hain toh dramey karke tantrums throw karti hain aur beena aasu ke roti hain.