Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

someone had posted a tweet here before the episode aired where the tweet mentioned that there will be fight between samarth and isha in the episode because samarth asked for a tissue and isha thought it's for *something else* meaning masturbation and then they fought. cut to the episode, we do not see this reasoning. kz and mannara have their argument. mannara is crying and samarth is consoling her and trying to calm her down. then there's more fighting and at some point samarth says tissue do and isha gets pissed at that and walks out. phir living area mein inki argument hoti hai where isha says tujhe usko tissue dena hai to khud de, mujhe mat bol, blah blah. there's nothing to suggest that any of this was related to masturbation. based on the episode, it's clear that isha didn't like him comforting mannara because she can't stand mannara. but some people on twitter are claiming that it was related to masturbation and how dare isha argue about something so intimate in front of everyone and make a scene smiley29

quoting some previous posts where it was discussed -

Omg episode mei toh aisa masturbation wala kuch nee tha smiley24 It was clear that she was mad with Samarth because he kept on consoling Mannara who she doesn’t like. Ye Twitter wale kya kya stories banate hain, and as much of a dimwit Samarth is, he won’t talk about doing such personal things on national tv either, and Isha bhi aisa kuch nahi bolegi I am sure.
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

Dude!! I mean wtf?! Logic bhi kahaan hain? Fully clothed banda on TV is gonna ask for a tissue to clean up because what? He just finished wrapping up masturbating in the bathroom and left without cleaning up his business? And then what - woh isko tissue deti and woh wahaan publicly clean up karta yaan woh tissue leke bathroom jaata wapis? smiley24

I just can’t with people, kya bokwaas hain. Hate karna hain toh bindaas karo - yeh kya stories banake karna hain LMAO.

Originally posted by: infinity101

Omg episode mei toh aisa masturbation wala kuch nee tha smiley24 It was clear that she was mad with Samarth because he kept on consoling Mannara who she doesn’t like. Ye Twitter wale kya kya stories banate hain, and as much of a dimwit Samarth is, he won’t talk about doing such personal things on national tv either, and Isha bhi aisa kuch nahi bolegi I am sure.

wohi to. you wanna hate isha? sure, go right ahead, but at least hate her for logical reasons. kuch bhi story bana k hate kar rahe hain which has zero logic smiley36 why would samarth even make that joke when people are busy fighting and crying? it makes no sense. but fine let's make ourselves believe that this is how it went down. why is on isha to go and talk to him about it privately? is mein bhi isha ki fault hai? if he can make that joke in front of everyone and not get shamed for it, why is isha being blamed for not taking him to the side to discuss it? he then smacked a cup or something out of her hand in front of everyone per phir bhi isha side pe le k jae. isha even apologized to him afterwards in the kitchen area even though he was at fault. samarth jo karey wo sab k samne karey, per isha side mein le k jae, wah smiley39

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Dude!! I mean wtf?! Logic bhi kahaan hain? Fully clothed banda on TV is gonna ask for a tissue to clean up because what? He just finished wrapping up masturbating in the bathroom and left without cleaning up his business? And then what - woh isko tissue deti and woh wahaan publicly clean up karta yaan woh tissue leke bathroom jaata wapis? smiley24

I just can’t with people, kya bokwaas hain. Hate karna hain toh bindaas karo - yeh kya stories banake karna hain LMAO.

Logo ki imagination kafi wild hoti ja ri hai smiley24 Mujhe to ulti aa ri hai ye sab padh ke hi smiley11 Acha hai I am not eating anything atm.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj BB 9 baje hai na? Abhi tak. Nahi aaya hai smiley23

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Bhayanak bhaiya is a legendsmiley37

Does Abhifeks breath smell that bad ,joh Bhayanak bhaiya has to put up his hand in front of his mouth as a shield for protection every time they fight smiley37

Hi Dayan!How are you?smiley31 meray ko toh Bhayank bhaisahab ke oneliners he savior lag rahe hain iss bachkand season mein. smiley27Aati rahena forum pe apne funny posts lekar.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Aaj BB 9 baje hai na? Abhi tak. Nahi aaya hai smiley23

Aaj Sallu 10 baje aayega. Shukravar ka vaar lekar.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

wohi to. you wanna hate isha? sure, go right ahead, but at least hate her for logical reasons. kuch bhi story bana k hate kar rahe hain which has zero logic smiley36 why would samarth even make that joke when people are busy fighting and crying? it makes no sense. but fine let's make ourselves believe that this is how it went down. why is on isha to go and talk to him about it privately? is mein bhi isha ki fault hai? if he can make that joke in front of everyone and not get shamed for it, why is isha being blamed for not taking him to the side to discuss it? he then smacked a cup or something out of her hand in front of everyone per phir bhi isha side pe le k jae. isha even apologized to him afterwards in the kitchen area even though he was at fault. samarth jo karey wo sab k samne karey, per isha side mein le k jae, wah smiley39

You know I felt bad for this girl when after Samarth hit her hand, Ankita was kinda shocked with his behaviour and talking to Isha about this, toh wo boli- kuch nee yaar theek ho jaega, like she is used to such things, it’s quite disturbing tbh. But what I find hugely disappointing is that why is she putting up with such behaviour? Tab boli Samarth se ki I am not okay with such things and we should break things off agar aise hi continued rakhna hai toh, uske 4-5 minutes baad hi firse cozy up kar ri thi usse, this is the main thing I have a problem with when it comes to Isha, I know she is young but she looks like someone who can stand up for herself, why can’t she firmly tell these 2 guys off for disrespecting her again and again in front of everyone? smiley29
infinity101 thumbnail

Sunday ko Arbaaz aur Sohail ko employment dene ke liye ab Sallu ko Friday ko hi bulane lag gae.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

You know I felt bad for this girl when after Samarth hit her hand, Ankita was kinda shocked with his behaviour and talking to Isha about this, toh wo boli- kuch nee yaar theek ho jaega, like she is used to such things, it’s quite disturbing tbh. But what I find hugely disappointing is that why is she putting up with such behaviour? Tab boli Samarth se ki I am not okay with such things and we should break things off agar aise hi continued rakhna hai toh, uske 4-5 minutes baad hi firse cozy up kar ri thi usse, this is the main thing I have a problem with when it comes to Isha, I know she is young but she looks like someone who can stand up for herself, why can’t she firmly tell these 2 guys off for disrespecting her again and again in front of everyone? smiley29

her relationship with abhishek clearly did a number on her. when you get into abusive relationships at a young age and that's all you have seen, these things become normalized for you because you haven't seen anything else. is liye isha ka reaction itna casual tha. you only realize what a healthy relationship is when you have been in one, which given isha's choice of men, probably hasn't happened to her. based on her relationship history, this is normal for her. she said that samarth respects her and hasn't been physically abusive with her to usko yeh behtar lagta hoga k jaisa bhi hai at least mujhe maarta nahi hai. as sad as it is, this is the reality for many women - bas bare minimum se khush hojao smiley29

NINALOGY thumbnail

I am so done with Mannara’s tantrums smiley11 She is so damn sensitive about everything smiley29

Deir aye durust aye