Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

Hello ..

Show ka level MC stan ke season se aacha hai ya uss bura..

Bura hi hai.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar koi batao - was Isha a minor when her and Chomu 1 started dating? If so, why is there even a debate? An adult dating a minor closes the subject right then and there.

And to think this asshat gets sympathy. All those women in that house and not a single one nominated him. I can’t even.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

ICAM - same thoughts. And @bold - hain? What masturbation fiasco? What did I miss?

some ppl claims tissue kand was that isha joked about samarth jerking off lol
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

ICAM - same thoughts. And @bold - hain? What masturbation fiasco? What did I miss?

Originally posted by: infinity101

Han ye masturbation wala mujhe bhi janna hai. Ye ho kya raha hai BB mei smiley24 Thank god I skip most of the scenes in the episode.

someone had posted a tweet here before the episode aired where the tweet mentioned that there will be fight between samarth and isha in the episode because samarth asked for a tissue and isha thought it's for *something else* meaning masturbation and then they fought. cut to the episode, we do not see this reasoning. kz and mannara have their argument. mannara is crying and samarth is consoling her and trying to calm her down. then there's more fighting and at some point samarth says tissue do and isha gets pissed at that and walks out. phir living area mein inki argument hoti hai where isha says tujhe usko tissue dena hai to khud de, mujhe mat bol, blah blah. there's nothing to suggest that any of this was related to masturbation. based on the episode, it's clear that isha didn't like him comforting mannara because she can't stand mannara. but some people on twitter are claiming that it was related to masturbation and how dare isha argue about something so intimate in front of everyone and make a scene smiley29

quoting some previous posts where it was discussed -

Originally posted by: vibecheck

okay i'm glad other people agree with me about the whole tissue fiasco not being related to masturbation. idk kahan se kis ne kya jorh kar k argument bana lia twitter pe smiley36 based on what we saw in the episode, it wasn't about that. if LF had something else then i'd love to see it, but since we only saw what happened in the episode, we're forming our opinion on that basis. if someone automatically connects tissues to masturbation then they have the dirty mind, not isha lol smiley14 and i don't think samarth is psychotic enough to think about masturbation and make that joke while other people are busy fighting and crying. how does the joke even make sense in this context? right before this happened, mannara was being consoled by samarth and he was tryna comfort her and calm her down. isha probably didn't like it because she can't stand mannara and then the tissue thing happened and isha ne bola tu khud le k tissue de usay

Originally posted by: listmist

From what I've seen on Twitter mostly are Priyankit fans who re hell bent on spoiling isha's image and try every possible way to link jasmine' character with isha...not that isha is saint but com on the girl is in teenage phase kisne galti nahi kiya ya jhooth nahi bola hai? Isn't ppl aware of today's generation 3-4 bf gf ek saath lekar ghumna is trend Isha to phir bhi show biz se belong karti hai and moreover Isha is too immature aur kisi cheez ko itna seriously nahi leti, baat baat pe roti nahi like mannara do not try to gain sympathy like abhishek that's why punching bag ban gayi hai. Anyway she's definitely very strong facing such embarrassment with a smiling face

About UD cast not favouring isha is fine we can understand the insecurities n all but them supporting the abhishek' aggressive behavior is a big question mark

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Exactly I don’t know why people are so hell bent on making the whole tissue issue into something it wasn’t. Is it because Isha has played Jasmine’s role so everyone wants to believe the worst of her? I am not saying she doesn’t have flaws everyone does and so does she but making up stuff about a teenage girl is not right no matter what. It’s clear from the episode and the link shared that the fight was about Mannara and nothing else. It doesn’t give Samarth the right to do what he did. Such fights are very normal.

Word Count: 1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Toh uska tissue se kya lena dena? You mean ki Samarth was mad with her because of that “joke”? Aisa kuch dikhaya toh tha nee episode mei smiley24 LF ka pata nee.
Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

What? Yeh kidhar se lagaya connection - mekko toh aisa kuch nahi laga. Kuch bhi yaar smiley36 - but this is the thing, kuch bhi nikaalke Isha gets equal yaan more hate than those two chomus. That’s just not right in my view.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Elvish humesha se hi shady tha. It's just that he has ashirwad of particular group.

He is from the right side smiley29

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

What? Yeh kidhar se lagaya connection - mekko toh aisa kuch nahi laga. Kuch bhi yaar smiley36 - but this is the thing, kuch bhi nikaalke Isha gets equal yaan more hate than those two chomus. That’s just not right in my view.

my og hottie vibey🤪 debunk thoe theories check her post 🖖
SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

someone had posted a tweet here before the episode aired where the tweet mentioned that there will be fight between samarth and isha in the episode because samarth asked for a tissue and isha thought it's for *something else* meaning masturbation and then they fought. cut to the episode, we do not see this reasoning. kz and mannara have their argument. mannara is crying and samarth is consoling her and trying to calm her down. then there's more fighting and at some point samarth says tissue do and isha gets pissed at that and walks out. phir living area mein inki argument hoti hai where isha says tujhe usko tissue dena hai to khud de, mujhe mat bol, blah blah. there's nothing to suggest that any of this was related to masturbation. based on the episode, it's clear that isha didn't like him comforting mannara because she can't stand mannara. but some people on twitter are claiming that it was related to masturbation and how dare isha argue about something so intimate in front of everyone and make a scene smiley29

quoting some previous posts where it was discussed -

Dude!! I mean wtf?! Logic bhi kahaan hain? Fully clothed banda on TV is gonna ask for a tissue to clean up because what? He just finished wrapping up masturbating in the bathroom and left without cleaning up his business? And then what - woh isko tissue deti and woh wahaan publicly clean up karta yaan woh tissue leke bathroom jaata wapis? smiley24

I just can’t with people, kya bokwaas hain. Hate karna hain toh bindaas karo - yeh kya stories banake karna hain LMAO.