Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Elvish got arrested. Apparently he kept 5 cobras in possession.

[/Q fans OTE]I dont believe it because in our countries lots off false allegations occurred .Must be someone from the oppositions .

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Plus peoples loves the gossips .

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What is wrong with Elvish man?? He is damn rich , won BB , intelligent bhi hai, why would you do this after becoming so famous in BB ??

Abhishek must be happy lol

You think being famous and rich would somehow stop these people from being f*cked up in their minds smiley36 Muje toh tab zada shocking lagta hai jab kuch famous log suljhe huye aur ache nikal aate hain.
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Elvish got arrested. Apparently he kept 5 cobras in possession.

[/Q fans OTE]I dont believe it because in our countries lots off false allegations occurred .Must be someone from the oppositions .

https://twitter.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1720358594837893148?t=xVUSYVKw3EeV-waO1KIf0g&s=19

Word Count: 1

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Elvish humesha se hi shady tha. It's just that he has ashirwad of particular group.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

sure, isha isn't blameless in all of this, but she also doesn't deserve all the hate she's getting. if all 3 of them were being yelled at and bashed, i'd be like okay whateva, but it's not fair for her to be on the receiving end of all the hate when these two a*shats are being hailed as lover boys smiley29 they have had their misogyny and aggression on full display this whole time and it's clear that neither of them love or respect her, per phir bhi isha hi somehow biggest villain hai yeh sab mein. makes no sense to me. how is jhoot bolna worse than physically abusive hona, super aggressive hona, isha ko bolna whatever happened to her is punishment for her actions, uska hath morhna, us k hath pe maar k cup gira dena, character assassinate karna on the daily? 🤦🏽‍♀️ i just made a post about how isha doesn't discuss abhishek and samarth's lives and personalities from outside at all but they don't give her the same courtesy. yeh to roz uska character and personality discuss kar k usko bura dikhate hain. she's not the one playing the ashiq angle, they are, so ofc they should be held to a different standard.

& on top of that, she's also being blamed for some made up tissue and masturbation fiasco that how dare she fight about something intimate in front of everyone when none of this is even true smiley36

ICAM - same thoughts. And @bold - hain? What masturbation fiasco? What did I miss?

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Bhayanak bhaiya is a legendsmiley37

Does Abhifeks breath smell that bad ,joh Bhayanak bhaiya has to put up his hand in front of his mouth as a shield for protection every time they fight smiley37

Nahi he has mentioned ki ye spit karta hai chillate hue smiley11 Like ewww.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

ICAM - same thoughts. And @bold - hain? What masturbation fiasco? What did I miss?

Han ye masturbation wala mujhe bhi janna hai. Ye ho kya raha hai BB mei smiley24 Thank god I skip most of the scenes in the episode.