Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

jab yeh log isha k barey mein itni bakwas kar rahe hain, she should get to say some stuff too smiley36

I think we’re in the minority on this one Vibes - Isha isn’t faultless at all - but inn chomus ke vis a vis she gets too much hate IMO. Those two deserve far worse brickbats for what they’re doing - and ulta sympathy le rahe hain dono chomus.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

jab yeh log isha k barey mein itni bakwas kar rahe hain, she should get to say some stuff too smiley36

She can probably talk about Chintu , but BB hates it when talks about Majunu smiley36

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hain?!!! smiley3

*Manifesting it doesn’t last it doesn’t last it doesn’t last* smiley36

Tujhe toh pata hi hain,Daayan type of pyar kis type of pyar hote hain.smiley9smiley36

Gotta get back to work love,have skived off enough for today.smiley36

Catch you later ,if I get the chance to pop by.😍

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Munna used to simp after Pooja Bhatt.

ngl Bhatt 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I think we’re in the minority on this one Vibes - Isha isn’t faultless at all - but inn chomus ke vis a vis she gets too much hate IMO. Those two deserve far worse brickbats for what they’re doing - and ulta sympathy le rahe hain dono chomus.

trust arun wo pelega chaprishek ko khusboo lga ky
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ngl Bhatt 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

She was hot for sure smiley9

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

trust arun wo pelega chaprishek ko khusboo lga ky

Lage hath uss chomu Samarth ko bhi pel de.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Lage hath uss chomu Samarth ko bhi pel de.

sunny arun kisi ko bhi pelsakty hai

Love their bond lol 😂

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

sure, isha isn't blameless in all of this, but she also doesn't deserve all the hate she's getting. if all 3 of them were being yelled at and bashed, i'd be like okay whateva, but it's not fair for her to be on the receiving end of all the hate when these two a*shats are being hailed as lover boys smiley29 they have had their misogyny and aggression on full display this whole time and it's clear that neither of them love or respect her, per phir bhi isha hi somehow biggest villain hai yeh sab mein. makes no sense to me. how is jhoot bolna worse than physically abusive hona, super aggressive hona, isha ko bolna whatever happened to her is punishment for her actions, uska hath morhna, us k hath pe maar k cup gira dena, character assassinate karna on the daily? 🤦🏽‍♀️ i just made a post about how isha doesn't discuss abhishek and samarth's lives and personalities from outside at all but they don't give her the same courtesy. yeh to roz uska character and personality discuss kar k usko bura dikhate hain. she's not the one playing the ashiq angle, they are, so ofc they should be held to a different standard.

& on top of that, she's also being blamed for some made up tissue and masturbation fiasco that how dare she fight about something intimate in front of everyone when none of this is even true smiley36

Edited by vibecheck - 11 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Infi did you see news about Elvish?? BB mein toh kaafi shareef tha ye.