Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

they, too, will let you down like your jaanu mannuuu smiley37

Yaar mai Mannara se bhi as such antagonistic nahi hu, but I do have a problem with these grown a** 30 plus women behaving like a teenager all the time, someone needs to burst their bubble that it doesn’t look cute at all, it’s cringeworthy to say the least. And I find her very chaalu, like she conveniently lies also, I don’t know why she behaves like this though smiley29
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I know man. Ye 2 ladke toh hai hi A-level kameene, but I can’t sympathise with this supposed “19 year old” bacchi either. The only thing I feel bad about is that this Abhishek chomu might have been violent with her in the past, and he is getting glorified on the show instead, as a “saccha aashiq”. Teeno hi ek number ke dhongi hai waise.

or dono chomu jo roz us k character assassination mein busy rehte hain, uski sympathy kahan hai? smiley14

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

there was no msturbating angle just rival fans lieing nothing else

Clear crystal tha its was about manara ko tissue dena

sab ne apne dimag k ghoray kuch ziada hi daura liye because i was like wth is anyone even on about smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Kd mam ajj appki favt Manisha rani arahi ha tou app bhi ddt ma dekh rahi ho yey pyar smiley42

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Daayuu smiley31

How’s you? How’s it going? You watching?

vibecheck thumbnail

Yaar mai Mannara se bhi as such antagonistic nahi hu, but I do have a problem with these grown a** 30 plus women behaving like a teenager all the time, someone needs to burst their bubble that it doesn’t look cute at all, it’s cringeworthy to say the least. And I find her very chaalu, like she conveniently lies also, I don’t know why she behaves like this though smiley29

pata nahi mannara and ash ko kisne yeh ghalat fehmi di k wo cute hain smiley36 they both act the same way and always make faces. forced cute bachi act.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know man. Ye 2 ladke toh hai hi A-level kameene, but I can’t sympathise with this supposed “19 year old” bacchi either. The only thing I feel bad about is that this Abhishek chomu might have been violent with her in the past, and he is getting glorified on the show instead, as a “saccha aashiq”. Teeno hi ek number ke dhongi hai waise.

If he was violent with her, she should hve kept at the least 10 arms distance, instead of cozying up with him and encouraging him some more all this time just before her chhapri BF no2 entered the house.

And this excuse, that she's only 19 or whatever just doesn't cut it.She's not exactly a toddler.

I think old enough to understand that if someone physically hurts you,you stay the fck away.Even a 2 year old will understand that much ,I think.

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 11 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

or dono chomu jo roz us k character assassination mein busy rehte hain, uski sympathy kahan hai? smiley14

I skip most of their conversations, I am not interested in their talks at all. But last 2 pages pe maine iss dhongi Isha ko bhar bhar ke sympathy di hai, by mentioning again and again how big of an a** Samarth is and how she needs to dump him, and the way he behaved with her yesterday was wrong on so many levels. Character assassination karke ye ladke apna khud ka hi character dikhate hain, baaki iss ladki se muje koi khas lagav hai nahi so 🤷‍♀️ But yeah she has horrible taste in men if these 2 monkeys are her choice.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

Isha ke saath saath UD cast ko BHI therapy ki sarurat haismiley36

I think we all are going to need some form of therapy for being sad enough to watch these namunas and their fake ass nautankissmiley37

vibecheck thumbnail

one thing i want to point out about isha is that she doesn't really talk sh*t about samarth and abhishek, whereas both these losers now have a bhaichara going where they talk crap about are and indulge in character assassination. clearly, both of them are flawed enough. koi doodh k dhulay nahi hain that isha would have nothing to say about what they are like in the outside world, but she hasn't done that so far, per yeh dono chomu roz uski bahar ki baatein and us ka character/personality discuss karte hain. the only thing that isha has talked about is abhishek being violent with her which abhishek hasn't even denied so it's certainly true. baki usne in dono k character k barey mein koi discussion nahi ki but they don't extend her the same courtesy.