Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1719963554655387740?t=fZ1eKkJq_HOmkuU7ylqDPA&s=19

S16 even without tasks was a hit bcoz of the unique contestants...and everyone contributed in someway or the other...Archana ,shalin,tina,priyanka ,stan,shiv they were all different personalities and added element to the show no doubt we hated sajid bit even he was some character

but here in bb17 there are mostly freeloaders with no personality so it was bound to be doomed I think now they will completely revamp thr show with eliminating max PPL and new wildcard entries

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Are you kidding?

BB16 was the most screwed up season ever!smiley7

The biggest freeloader in the history of BB "won."smiley21

BB17 is only beginning to shape up, and so far I haven't seen the level of bull crap I witnessed last season. Even though, I'm only watching it sporadically due to my losing all trust in it after the last season's fiasco.

Like I've said before, again and again, I am only watching the show out of morbid curiosity.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yessss!!! Especially this season with all the coaching in the therapy room by BB. What the fudge???? Nothing is organic... EVERYTHING and everyone seem fake saans a few like khanzaadi, rinku & jigna.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

If this season is a flop( though too early to say) only because of bb's Interference. Contestants are not bad totally

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

S16 was worst season ever. Nothing can top .Abdu was the reason for initial hype.

But seriously BB needs to up its game. Enough of outside drama. Give them proper tasks . Tab dikhega personality.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Maybe I am in minority but for me Bb16 was most biased yet better than this season. Contestants were entertaining and not fake like this season.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Maybe I am in minority but for me Bb16 was most biased yet better than this season. Contestants were entertaining and not fake like this season.

Agreed. And like TM said, a lot of them had interesting personalities, iss season ke most people are fake and footage hungry.
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Agreed. And like TM said, a lot of them had interesting personalities, iss season ke most people are fake and footage hungry.

But how interesting was s 6 winer was?

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The trp is same as last year. Which was maha bakwas season.

The contestants are better. But they are focusing too much on unknown contestant like Mannara , Vicky, Abhishake . Ignoring most popular faces like Munawar and Ankita.

Another factor is this doesn't feel like Biggboss. Outside equations outside dramas no tasks

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kooki07

But how interesting was s 6 winer was?

Season 16 winner? He was also quite funny at times smiley36