Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

He is getting lost in the crowd it seems. I started watching this season only for him because he is a good player atleast that is what it seemed in the previous reality show he did. But here he seems lost. Isha’s love triangle and Vicky and Ankita’s issues are taking all the screen space. I thought he will do well in the show but I think BB favouring him is not working. He is unable to shine. And why is BB hating on Vicky and Abhishek so much? They are giving maximum content right now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First 2 weeks revolved around him. Ab bahaar se log laake scripted daily soap chalayenge toh usme woh kya karsakta hai . Biggboss loves Abhishek more than anyone. They have successfully whitewashed his abusive behaviour and painted Isha as the villain . Actually whole show revolves around Isha only . She is the one who is getting maximum footage (negative hi sahi)

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

He is getting lost in the crowd it seems. I started watching this season only for him because he is a good player atleast that is what it seemed in the previous reality show he did. But here he seems lost. Isha’s love triangle and Vicky and Ankita’s issues are taking all the screen space. I thought he will do well in the show but I think BB favouring him is not working. He is unable to shine. And why is BB hating on Vicky and Abhishek so much? They are giving maximum content right now.

think BB knows vicky contacted a lot of contestants outside and planned a lot of stuff for content and thats the reason for taking his case is my best guess.
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ummmmm ................. he's in the House?smiley31

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BB had to design tasks to show him and his shayari skills proved thought he is lost in the game. Came under the influence of Ankita and Vicky.

I believe he lost the plot totally after last WKV, even after getting a nod to continue his bond with Mannara. He stayed away, prefer to listen to the stories of Ankita, Jigna smiley36

After a longtime he was active in last episode only. If he or Anurag wins the show by continuing the current game (?) they're playing in the house, it would become a trend for people with internet followers winning BB with less conribution. (Last season was just the beginning, he was more active than these two smiley19)

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is not BB Favourite. not even close. They edited out his whole task from the episode. aur kitna effort daale . They're sidelining him so that the fake bunch can shine.

And how is Vicky better player ? Din bhar planning plotting but result zero . Munawar apne team me Mannara n khanzaadi ko leke chalta hai . All of them escaped nomination. Unity hai woh bhi bahaar ke planning ke bina. But BB highlights Vicky jaanbujh ke

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhs

First 2 weeks revolved around him. Ab bahaar se log laake scripted daily soap chalayenge toh usme woh kya karsakta hai . Biggboss loves Abhishek more than anyone. They have successfully whitewashed his abusive behaviour and painted Isha as the villain . Actually whole show revolves around Isha only . She is the one who is getting maximum footage (negative hi sahi)

How the heck the first two weeks "revolved around him"? First two weeks revolved around Isha-Abhishek & Ankita-Vicky. All the episodes, promos & narratives were about them. Munawar is a passive person & hence he failed to stand out despite getting so much help from Bigg Boss.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In Lockupp he had the determination to win the game. That's why even with so many interesting and loud contestants he came out as the best player. Here I haven't seen that determination yet. He enjoys when people say that he is a gamer/mastermind but doesn't do anything to maintain it.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

We do not know where he is! May be with mannara or any other girl,check theresmiley36

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

He is there.

So much more than stan lol.

I don't mind him winning I'd hate for a stan type to win again. He looked like he was in rehab.