AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I understand how this guy came in the game and I initially disliked him and his aggression, and then the crying lol and the love drama et Al…. I was sold on the narrative that Abhishek is hero material lol. Really. I was obsessed to a point. That I went to his YouTube channel like so many others and saw his on screen persona and loved his charm. Then past two days he showed some of his fun side with khanzaadi and I loved it and again today in a task he became aggressive not sure what triggered him but I genuinely like this guy lol some of his onscreen persona is amazing… from what is shown it feels like he is in a constant tug off between his emotional side and the other side and he tries to suppress it but at some point he gets triggered and it bursts out. I really really home he figures it out for himself specifically because I would love to see this boy go to great heights in his career…. Just my personal opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I feel isha, Abhishek n samarth part was scripted.

As Abhishek said he moved on earlier only as they broke off 1.5yrs back.

Abhishek looks agressive may be it's his nature.

But I like how he was manaoing khanzadi. She enjoys his attention but looks scared to get involved n get hurt.

They look cute together. First time I'm liking a couple on BB.

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it was.

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don’t like Abhishek as much as you do 😆 but I do think as his aggression calms down we might like the guy because he does seem to know how to have a good time. His smile and laugh can win hearts if it’s genuine, that’s for sure!

I’m also liking his behavior and attention that he’s giving Firoza (Khanzaadi). I hope this is a couple we get to see on screen for longer ♥️ because she’s a real, genuine contestant so her reactions to his cute tactics are very fun to watch!

Hashtag #FirBhi

(Firoza + Abhishek)