Some contestants remind me of...

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I see some of these contestants either remind me of or they are naturally like them such as:

Mannara- Shehnaz gill: but i like Shehnaz more as she seemed more natural. Mannara is great but sometimes her facial expression and body language confuses me

Ankita and Vickey- Rubina and Abhinav

Abhishek- who want be like Asim or Sid

Samarth and Isha- Paras and Mahira: chipku chipku

Munawar- Shiv Thakre: mind games

Khanzadi- Soundrya sharma: flirtatious

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shenaaz is the undisputed queen of BB! 👑 Her unique flair and style are irreplaceable - no one even comes close! 🌟 And Abhishek, we've got our eyes on you! Your Asim/Sid act isn't fooling anyone! 🕵️‍♂️

PS: I like both Manara and Abhishek 😛

NINALOGY thumbnail

Vicky and ankita are definitely not rubina abhinav. Vicky is not joru ka ghulam like abhi. Abhi rubi would be neil aish.

Abhifake is just sasti copy of kabir singh.

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mannara is definitely trying to copy shehnaz gill. She tries to act cute and uses facial expressions. She also flirts with the boys a lot in passing.. and wears provocative clothing and tries playing it off as innocent but she’s not. She’s also keeping the boys close with her tactics.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is Shehnaz the only 'cute' girl in the world? If someone is 'cute' then why it has to be they're copying Shehnaz? Ridiculous! If you see Mannara's interviews, you'll notice, she's like this only. smiley22

Vicky is no way like Abhinav, Vicky is a cross between Vikas Gupta & Manu, smart & mastermind type. smiley14

Ankita is nowhere even close to how savage & well spoken Rubina was! smiley12

Abhishek is a cheap copy of a lot of past BB contestants, that I agree. smiley20

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mannara is definitely copying shenaz. You can tell she watched her season many times to copy the faces, the acting the cuteness. If she had her own way of being cute people wouldn’t say she’s acting like shenaz, they would see her as mannara. But she is not only copying her cuteness she is copying her dumbness and slow thinking. Which is why it’s so easy to catch her in the act because she copies too much. I watched Mannaras interviews, she is different in real life compared to how she is acting on screen. She is strong minded and quick to think in real life. Her acting is fooling many others along with you. And Salman Khan as well.

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Is Shehnaz the only 'cute' girl in the world? If someone is 'cute' then why it has to be they're copying Shehnaz? Ridiculous! If you see Mannara's interviews, you'll notice, she's like this only. smiley22

Vicky is no way like Abhinav, Vicky is a cross between Vikas Gupta & Manu, smart & mastermind type. smiley14

Ankita is nowhere even close to how savage & well spoken Rubina was! smiley12

Abhishek is a cheap copy of a lot of past BB contestants, that I agree. smiley20