Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I think and don’t kill me, Anku has a better idea of the optics than Vicky. Vicky is passionate and fun but I feel sometimes he goes overboard and loses sight of how it will look outside - this is where I feel Ankita is better than him. For eg. The whole Sana thing was bound to bite him in the behind, he was kinda hinted for the same by Ankita but he doesn’t listen.

BB is going to out you, this game no longer is built for gossiping and backbiting which it used to be because of format changes. He is fighting a losing battle but it is commendable just the same. If he tones down his frustrations he can go far and he needs to give zero F**** about Bb. In the end we all know they will evict him in last two weeks unless he breaks through popularity.

No, agreed. I guess if we accept that the game as we know it is no longer applicable - then for sure, she’s got a better grasp of the current concept than he does.

BB’s taunting is really shit though - kal toh zyaada hi personal gaya on Vicky.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Kuch yaad aaya

Same to same 🤔

IMG_20231102_201033.jpg

well, that explains everything smiley36 i kept wondering how they put up with each other at home