Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Right now Vicky is actually one of the few who is putting in a lot of efforts, chaahe manipulate hi kar raha hai, ye uska game hai bhyi, BB ki iss mei bhi jaan jal ri hai smiley44 Do they want to show that fake 2 rupees love lapata all the time? smiley11 Aur TRP girni chaie, inki akal toh kuch thikane aaegi, I remember how heavily they manipulated and demotivated some contestants in season 15, to push forward a certain irritating whiny a** bitch, and her forced love story with Kundra bhaiyya, as a result the TRPs started going down heavily! Hope the same happens this time as well.

Yeah in BB15 bb interrupted a lot and promoted FastBhaag, iss lobe lapaty ki waja sy pora season flop hogiya.

Here also they are trying their best to promote fake love angles and fake bahu fights. If someone is putting some efforts instead of expoding his game and demotivating, they should have motivate him.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Competition chahey jo bhi ho he should at least play the same way he used to be. Like he used to have really strong opinions and all don’t know what changed for him

konsa lockup dekhliye

Aisa tha two faced goody shoes dholki

Bus task main dimag lgata rehta tha aur dosro ka kat ta rehta tha lol

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Trp is 1.4 smiley36

Bhut jaldi 1 se neeche hogy

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Trp is 1.4 smiley36

Bhut jaldi 1 se neeche hogy

ye 1.4 bhi rinku jigna aur naved ki wajah se aayi hai smiley42 warna baaki sab to boring hai bahut
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Shreya our Vishal bhi Neha ko takkar de rahe hai rone dhone me 😂

I skipped most seasons because of Neha Anu Malik and Himesh 😀

Nah re,menuka was too beautiful in both songs. I also felt emotional. Bohot zyada beautiful thi shinging

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch yaad aaya

Same to same 🤔

IMG_20231102_201033.jpg

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish ex is going to enter next as per reports

Usse kuch hoga nahi

Salman ka exes Lao trp badega 😂

smiley37Unke liye ek alag season karna padea 17-18 toh hogi he naa?
Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yeah, i do not buy the "i want to present an ideal image for my kid" reason one bit. if you care about how your kid perceives you, you care at all times, regardless of whether you have custody or not. if your kid wanted, he could have seen you in lockup too but you didn't care then just because you didn't have custody? 🤨 maybe he had a bigger desire to win that show because it was his first one and he had something to prove. i didn't watch the show but i'm assuming he wasn't favored like he is here so he actually had to try. bb declared him the fav as soon as he entered the house and he gets free footage in every episode so why would he even bother trying? kuch karne ki zarurat hi nahi hai when you're getting everything on a platter

Exactly my point. His kid doesn’t think his dad will get married again? He already has a girlfriend outside so why would his kid care tbh? I believe he just got custody that too.

I agree i think he’s lazy and knows he’s winning it, toh effort ki zaroorat nahin. Manara has literally no personality, her efforts to act funny are laughable both of them share no real bond. In the first week sure, now it’s so forced. He just stands there gives commentaries on others and is handed advantage on advantage by being in the dimag room.

Kuch karo phir, rest are creating some content, you are giving tippanis and just resting smiley36. He knows BB will call on him every episode for his shayari.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kuch yaad aaya

Same to same 🤔

IMG_20231102_201033.jpg

pretends to be surprised smiley3