Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: gibige

Nope, this is second week TRP, Samarth's entry happened third week.

Ok let's see cringe drama ki trp kya aati as bb highly promoted thatsmiley11 from this trp looks like ppl are not liking forced munnara and abhishek irritating tatics

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Igt jhalak moved to Sony for their own good 😊

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Igt jhalak moved to Sony for their own good 😊

Yes.and good participants over all.

Also indian idol is a treat to watch this time.

Judges panel are bliss- shreya kumar sanu vishal.

Contestants are so far good.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yup! & mannara ne khud bhi accept kia phir as usual jhooti mukar gai and said usko yaad nahi smiley39 when people were saying she put it down first, she responded with "haan kyun k mujhe laga.." and then she changed her statement because she realized she shouldn't own up to it

Yeh tto har roz jhoot bolti hai. Atleast accept na jo bolo usko maan toh lo. Isko darr lagta hai kya ky apni ghalati maan li toh iski image kharab hojaye gi

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

and Bigg Boss was proudly announcing season ka pehla task... after like what 3 weeks smiley39

Woh bhi aisy announce kar rahy thy jesy hum py koi ehsaan kar rahy hoon 🥴

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gone are the days when everything about the show was raw and most of it looked convincingly unscripted. Even if someone came out of syllabus, BB never demotivated them, instead used their increasing popularity for their own benefit, but it doesn’t happen now.

Now BB just wants to follow their sctipt, for that they will try their best to demotivate others who are actually putting efforts.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wo lawyer? Ek hi sans mei bolti hai sab, I am like, behan ek do baar pause toh le le beech mei.

Wesy asli lawyer hai unlike previous season's lawyer 😂

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Now BB just wants to follow their sctipt, for that they will try their best to demotivate others who are actually putting efforts.

Right now Vicky is actually one of the few who is putting in a lot of efforts, chaahe manipulate hi kar raha hai, ye uska game hai bhyi, BB ki iss mei bhi jaan jal ri hai smiley44 Do they want to show that fake 2 rupees love lapata all the time? smiley11 Aur TRP girni chaie, inki akal toh kuch thikane aaegi, I remember how heavily they manipulated and demotivated some contestants in season 15, to push forward a certain irritating whiny a** bitch, and her forced love story with Kundra bhaiyya, as a result the TRPs started going down heavily! Hope the same happens this time as well.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wesy asli lawyer hai unlike previous season's lawyer 😂

Pata nee yaar, ye bhi dumb hi lagti hai muje, bina matlab bajti rhti hai jab bhi nominate hoti hai, isse bhi ek baar open and shut case ki definition puch lo, ya fir LLB ki full form, pata lag jaega smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

Ankita is my fav female contestant this season smiley43 I thought I would dislike her the most. DDT pe sbko buri lagti hai wo smiley19