Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

In previous episodes they fighted for some eggs or on some non worthy issues. Here they lost whole week of rations because of that so they have to fight for that naa.

They can’t just sit naa. They got very little ration for whole week because of a wrong decision.

yes she made wrong decision.. but whats with non stop fight.. it felt like bullying to me at one point … anyway thats what they get for treating her like shit which is also part of game .. only tasks is not the game smiley36
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aur na karaeye tasks lol

Bb keep taunting and throwing shade at the audience that it’s not a task show and keep seeing the trps fall 😂😂

Not every day is sunday and so just cuz bb 16 got good ratings with less tasks doesn’t mean all seasons with no tasks would lol and even 16 used to have captaincy task and ration task this time toh only ration task woh bhi itni late woh bhi foran radd 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

and Bigg Boss was proudly announcing season ka pehla task... after like what 3 weeks smiley39

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Aur na karaeye tasks lol

Bb keep taunting and throwing shade at the audience that it’s not a task show and keep seeing the trps fall 😂😂

Not every day is sunday and so just cuz bb 16 got good ratings with less tasks doesn’t mean all seasons with no tasks would lol and even 16 used to have captaincy task and ration task this time toh only ration task woh bhi itni late woh bhi foran radd 😂😂

Season 16 was entertaining, especially with Archana’s antics lol. This season has sooo many faltu people, a lot of viewers aren’t even understanding what the hell is going on in the episode, upar se that love lapata and triangle nobody wants to see I am sure. I don’t understand how can they think that not giving tasks to these contestants whole day, and letting them fight like animals while making least sense is somehow gonna fetch them TRPs. Season 16 mei kaam kar gaya, baar baar thodi karega, and I am sure BB’s constant interference is annoying the f*ck outta people.
Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

S16 even without tasks was a hit bcoz of the unique contestants...and everyone contributed in someway or the other...Archana ,shalin,priyanka ,stan,shiv they were all different personalities and added element to the show no doubt we hated sajid bit eve he was some character here in bb17 there are mostly freeloaders with no personality so it was bound to be doomed I think now they will completely revamp thr show with eliminating max PPL and new wildcard entries

Originally posted by: infinity101

Season 16 was entertaining, especially with Archana’s antics lol. This season has sooo many faltu people, a lot of viewers aren’t even understanding what the hell is going on in the episode, upar se that love lapata and triangle nobody wants to see I am sure. I don’t understand how can they think that not giving tasks to these contestants whole day, and letting them fight like zoo animals while making least sense is somehow gonna fetch them TRPs. Season 16 mei kaam kar gaya, baar baar thodi karega, and I am sure BB’s constant interference is annoying the f*ck outta people.

Exactly and the ones who do show potential bb is hell bent on sabotaging them and thus damaging their own show cuz they have a set script and know who they want in the finale and in what order like always and want the contestants to follow it by hook or crook and if anyone comes outta syllabus they have no choice but to rush to destroy their game as they r too stubbornly sticking to their original plan about the direction of the show.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Exactly and the ones who do show potential bb is hell bent on sabotaging them and thus damaging their own show cuz they have a set script and know who they want in the finale and in what order like always and want the contestants to follow it by hook or crook and if anyone comes outta syllabus they have no choice but to rush to destroy their game as they r too stubbornly sticking to their original plan about the direction of the show.

Gone are the days when everything about the show was raw and most of it looked convincingly unscripted. Even if someone came out of syllabus, BB never demotivated them, instead used their increasing popularity for their own benefit, but it doesn’t happen now.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1719972432885453178?s=20

So from last week’s 1.8 it has dropped to 1.4 and it will keep dropping if bb keeps repeating the same bs and insulting audience for what they wanna watch lol

Like u r supposed to make a show that public wants to watch not make public forcibly watch that show while not listening to them lol