Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Doesn’t seem to be playing at all to me. All he does is sweet talk people and act like a shrink, has no real alliances yet and gives running commentary on others.

If anyone walking past you can out argue you then what game is he playing? If BB didn’t give him footage or Manara what would he do?

No I agree with u that he has been disappointing so far and not the same as he used to be on lock up. Like he was way more involved, confident, built alliances, confronted openly and acted as a leader but I guess his kid watching him and he wanting to set a good example might be the reason for this change in how he is playing now

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

No I agree with u that he has been disappointing so far and not the same as he used to be on lock up. Like he was way more involved, confident, built alliances, confronted openly and acted as a leader but I guess his kid watching him and he wanting to set a good example might be the reason for this change in how he is playing now

But his competition on lock up didn’t seem to be that good, maybe he got lucky. I don’t think his kid is the reason, I think he lied and got flack for hiding a kid and being married. Plus striking that love angle of sorts and then being found to have a gf outside so now he doesn’t want to risk anything.

point is okay I agrée tasks aint there, but BB is heavily favoring him, gives him footage and keeps propping him and Manara but still he does…..nothing. Neither he expresses a strong opinion, nor does he give concrete reasons for anything. Bas commentary dete jao, chalo good for him because BB wants him to win lmfao.

But his competition on lock up didn’t seem to be that good, maybe he got lucky. I don’t think his kid is the reason, I think he lied and got flack for hiding a kid and being married. Plus striking that love angle of sorts and then being found to have a gf outside so now he doesn’t want to risk anything.

point is okay I agrée tasks aint there, but BB is heavily favoring him, gives him footage and keeps propping him and Manara but still he does…..nothing. Neither he expresses a strong opinion, nor does he give concrete reasons for anything. Bas commentary dete jao, chalo good for him because BB wants him to win lmfao.

Competition chahey jo bhi ho he should at least play the same way he used to be. Like he used to have really strong opinions and all don’t know what changed for him

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She completely lost the plot, kahan itni strong lagti thi ab bus fake lagti hai

Kab tak fake fight karte rahegi ? Requires a lot of energy. smiley36 Tried to do something else which is big fail. smiley36

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was not that dimag team listened whole task.

Even if dil team didn’t listen the task then also Ankita made sure that she was the one who put spoon last. Both time Ankita first looked that Manara’s spoon was touched on the ground than she puts her spoon.

So she was intelligent enough to do that and they were right for fighting for it.

Also for vicky, manu was the 3 main reasons he dislikes vicky is no 1: he didn’t like the fact that vicky had done setting with other contestants before the show

2 second bb wants players to play according to their script in which they want ankita to stand out and be a leader and it wants neil and aish to be more active and prolly want aish vs ankita rivalry but vicky keeps dominating the dil house and somehow manages to subdue dil house ppl so they want to no matter what subdue vicky and let the others play how bb wants them to

3 They wanna establish vicky as the antagonist of this season

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

It was not that dimag team listened whole task.

Even if dil team didn’t listen the task then also Ankita made sure that she was the one who put spoon last. Both time Ankita first looked that Manara’s spoon was touched on the ground than she puts her spoon.

So she was intelligent enough to do that and they were right for fighting for it.

they were fighting too much for it .. they were right but It was satisfying for me to see them lose smiley36
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

i am thinking the guy who is so over enthusiastic and did so much homework and contacted other contestants.. why wont he pre decide how he and ankita gonna play.. so now am kind of convinced their incompatibility acts and fights are all fake .. its their game strategy ..just like neil had mentioned couple of episodes ago ..

Snowdrrop thumbnail

What I love about Vicky is he is there purely to play and enjoy the experience - he is downright gleeful whether he is fighting or gossiping smiley37

He doesn’t take anything to heart and just is the best chachi 420 character this show needs. He makes jokes and can usually take a joke.

Yeah, Vicky is a businessman and he is here for enjoyment. It is a one time experience for him. In real life we have to very careful because it can effect badly but here you can play whatever way you wants and it will not make an impact in real life. He is here on vacation and enjoying it fully.

Snowdrrop thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

they were fighting too much for it .. they were right but It was satisfying for me to see them lose smiley36

In previous episodes they fighted for some eggs or on some non worthy issues. Here they lost whole week of rations because of that so they have to fight for that naa.

They can’t just sit naa. They got very little ration for whole week because of a wrong decision.