Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

This chomu Kumar when Samarth got nominated by Tehelka for profanities is like ' I am so sorry for swearing' - itna fake ban raha hai, I loved Tehelka's response 'kya baat hai kya badapan hai'smiley37

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Ankita is kinda dumb, she is telling Vicky that Sana backstabbed him but like he nominatedy her.......

this was the real triangle smiley37
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am just finishing up the previous episode, she is a concise speaker but as you said and others she is only visible when nominated. I do think Ankita was downright nasty in nominations like she HATES her, she did not even bother hiding it. Also I cannot stand Aish man she is so annoying, her voice grates. Entitled af.

yup! it's clear that ankita doesn't like that vicku talks to sana a lot. she kept mentioning raat bhar jaag jaag k inhone baatein ki smiley29 shows her jealousy. aish is the worst. i can't stand the cute bachi faces she makes and she's waaaay too aggressive. she's nasty when she fights

EXOL thumbnail

out of all the nominated contestants I want samarth to go .. but aisa hoga nahi

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yup! it's clear that ankita doesn't like that vicku talks to sana a lot. she kept mentioning raat bhar jaag jaag k inhone baatein ki smiley29 shows her jealousy. aish is the worst. i can't stand the cute bachi faces she makes and she's waaaay too aggressive. she's nasty when she fights

and the way she said tumko mera pati chahiye repeatedly was so cheap …
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Manara again got personal on Isha during nominations, actually the entire nominations I found Isha's reason for nominating Manara the best reason smiley37. Bachi mat banosmiley40

Also Munawar made no sense when he spoke of reason to nominate Isha, considering he himself has hidden his relationship status in the past. Not to mention him acting smug like some mastermind when BB is clearly just blindly favouring him and Manara. It's sad if with this much effort he wins, he doesn't deserve it. He was clapping for Abhishek but like wasn't he the one telling Isha how can she allow him to sl** shame her smiley37.

Pata nahin Lockupp se iske baare mein itna sunaa hai but Vicky > Munawar that too with BB taunts on the regular. Itna spoonfed mastermind that even someone as dumb as Isha outspoke him.

Munnu bhaiya wkv par toh honest opinion de nahin sakte par sab par commentary karte raho smiley29

Also what's the big deal with writing on the mirrorsmiley37

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 11 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

Ash is so nasty, and Ankita was being way too obvious, she is telling Vicky now you see Sana's true colours but she is the one who has caused that rift and on purpose.

EXOL thumbnail

all the cameras are behind those mirrors

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Manara again got personal on Isha during nominations, actually the entire nominations I found Isha's reason for nominating Manara the best reason smiley37. Bachi mat banosmiley40

Also Munawar made no sense when he spoke of reason to nominate Isha, considering he himself has hidden his relationship status in the past. Not to mention him acting smug like some mastermind when BB is clearly just blindly favouring him and Manara. It's sad if with this much effort he wins, he doesn't deserve it. He was clapping for Abhishek but like wasn't he the one telling Isha how can she allow him to sl** shame her smiley37.

Pata nahin Lockupp se iske baare mein itna sunaa hai but Vicky > Munawar that too with BB taunts on the regular. Itna spoonfed mastermind that even someone as dumb as Isha outspoke him.

Munnu bhaiya wkv par toh honest opinion de nahin sakte par sab par commentary karte raho smiley29

Also what's the big deal with writing on the mirrorsmiley37

He was way more manipulative in lockup and would always find loopholes to win tasks and this was his forte but ek toh bb is barely conducting tasks plus apparently on lf he mentioned the reason he ain’t playing the same way is cuz he finally got custody of his son who is devoted to him and following the show so he wants to set a good example for his kid by playing clean this time.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

He was way more manipulative in lockup and would always find loopholes to win tasks and this was his forte but ek toh bb is barely conducting tasks plus apparently on lf he mentioned the reason he ain’t playing the same way is cuz he finally got custody of his son who is devoted to him and following the show so he wants to set a good example for his kid by playing clean this time.

Doesn’t seem to be playing at all to me. All he does is sweet talk people and act like a shrink, has no real alliances yet and gives running commentary on others.

If anyone walking past you can out argue you then what game is he playing? If BB didn’t give him footage or Manara what would he do?