Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i get her reasoning but i don't think i have ever been a fan of straight-up bias in tasks, whether that's from bb or the contestants. it takes away the fun of the task for me smiley26 i get that it does and will always happen to some extent but i don't appreciate it when there's an objectively correct answer lol. bb's question was kis ne apna chamach pehle neechay kia and it was clearly manara.

also I have a feeling .. she wasnt prepared for that question.. and she dint know who kept first .. so chose whoever she wanted ..
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Why are there never tears in her eyes when she cries? smiley37

that's as far as she got in her acting training, then she came to bb. ab ansoo nahi nikal rahe smiley36

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this chomu is desperate to stay in the show. kuch bhi karey ga. i did think that kz was enjoying the attention initially and even today, when he was tryna manao her, she had a smile on her face the whole time. but then she went and complained to arun + tehelka and she told mannara and others in the kitchen that she doesn't want to pursue it. i hope she was putt off enough by his aggression today and sticks to those words.

People smile at Abhishek just because they need him. If they were outside, they would just ignore this guy.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Man I am so disappointed that he is nominated and that too with big names. BB would want to keep Sana in for the couple drama smiley19

I hope they announce no evictions but also we find Arun funny not BB, they want constant content.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

that's all he's doing in the show. we still haven't seen anything worthwhile from him. bb made him a fav from the beginning so he doesn't even have to try.

Yup, he has no real bond with anyone in the house and the sorry excuse of a 'bond' he has with Manara is laughable. He is just floating along and will get the trophy in the end with shayaris.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

She is a high profile lawyer. Should ideally be best orator or debator and is pretty fast at comebacks . She talks sense but is visible only when nominated.

That's true, I hope Arun stays over her. I don't think she will give Vicky any real takkar.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

sana is kinda irritating me tbh with all her cheekhna chillana. she starts doing this whenever she gets nominated. seeing her face, listening to her voice, listening to her say exactly exactly exactly a thousand times whenever she speaks is not fun smiley36 and she purposely made a biased decision against ankita today out of pettiness which i wasn't a fan of. i know biased sanchalan happens every season but this was the very first task so i would have liked to see it play out properly

I am just finishing up the previous episode, she is a concise speaker but as you said and others she is only visible when nominated. I do think Ankita was downright nasty in nominations like she HATES her, she did not even bother hiding it. Also I cannot stand Aish man she is so annoying, her voice grates. Entitled af.
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They're gonna show this fight!!

WKV pe what are they gonna discuss?? Would that even be appropriate. And BB mast bedard ishq ke gaane laga raha hai on an issue of 'self help'

2min ki fame ke liye just how dirty these three are going in the game. CHIIIIII

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Ankita is kinda dumb, she is telling Vicky that Sana backstabbed him but like he nominated her.......