Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

She is delusional and tbh Vicky was right she has no personality, I mean if speaking like a dumb blonde is a personality then sure.

Also I am hijacking this comment to add that Sana kinda speaks really well, she answered back superb.

She is a high profile lawyer. Should ideally be best orator or debator and is pretty fast at comebacks . She talks sense but is visible only when nominated.
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

sana is kinda irritating me tbh with all her cheekhna chillana. she starts doing this whenever she gets nominated. seeing her face, listening to her voice, listening to her say exactly exactly exactly a thousand times whenever she speaks is not fun smiley36 and she purposely made a biased decision against ankita today out of pettiness which i wasn't a fan of. i know biased sanchalan happens every season but this was the very first task so i would have liked to see it play out properly

Frankly I loved Ankita and Vicky go bonkers. Even I would have been biased if I were Sana, after the shit ankita spoke in nomination. Also the task was cancelled due to that Chomus stupidity and due to all HMs not listening to the proper rules and instructions.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Munawar’s constant running commentary is annoying

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BombayChic

Frankly I loved Ankita and Vicky go bonkers. Even I would have been biased if I were Sana, after the shit ankita spoke in nomination. Also the task was cancelled due to that Chomus stupidity and due to all HMs not listening to the proper rules and instructions.

i get her reasoning but i don't think i have ever been a fan of straight-up bias in tasks, whether that's from bb or the contestants. it takes away the fun of the task for me smiley26 i get that it does and will always happen to some extent but i don't appreciate it when there's an objectively correct answer lol. bb's question was kis ne apna chamach pehle neechay kia and it was clearly manara.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BombayChic

exactly I loved it .. the way she got treated they were asking for it smiley37
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Munawar’s constant running commentary is annoying

that's all he's doing in the show. we still haven't seen anything worthwhile from him. bb made him a fav from the beginning so he doesn't even have to try.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hii, did the season end early and was Arun given the winning trophy?? smiley27

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Hii, did the season end early and was Arun given the winning trophy?? smiley27

u get ready for this eviction smiley19
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

u get ready for this eviction smiley19

Man I am so disappointed that he is nominated and that too with big names. BB would want to keep Sana in for the couple drama smiley19

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Manasvi is hilarious when she got pissed at Anurag that he is insecure of how she is dominating the housesmiley37

Sksksks I literally laughed out loud when she said that like I had to go back and see if I mishead. There is no way she believes this herself 😭