Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I am watching the nomination episode, Manara is like I always tried to encourage Isha.

When?

mannara ka kuch alag hi bigg boss chalta hai. she imagines things that we never get to see smiley36

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also dont want arun to go .. in that chaotic house his scenes are like a breather

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

ikr i wanted khanzaadi to come little strongly in that scene .. but guess she still wanna capitalize on this angle

hopefully, she drops this angle. she did say today that she doesn't want to pursue it but she hasn't told abhishek

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

that was weird af. he has no sense of personal space and boundaries. he was all up in her face even though she said she doesn't wanna talk to him

goodness exactly. Isko ungali diya toh haath khich liya . So irritating abhishek is. He think it looks cute and flirty , it looks creepy dude. I thought khanzadi was enjoying it initially and was trying hard to get type. You never know. She will flip tomorrow
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

mannara ka kuch alag hi bigg boss chalta hai. she imagines things that we never get to see smiley36

She is delusional and tbh Vicky was right she has no personality, I mean if speaking like a dumb blonde is a personality then sure.

Also I am hijacking this comment to add that Sana kinda speaks really well, she answered back superb.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

she's giving me crazy gf vibes with the whole lipstick stunt smiley36 like girl he barely knows you why are you going nuts over this

They're Uttrakand homies bruhsmiley36

vibecheck thumbnail

yup! & mannara ne khud bhi accept kia phir as usual jhooti mukar gai and said usko yaad nahi smiley39 when people were saying she put it down first, she responded with "haan kyun k mujhe laga.." and then she changed her statement because she realized she shouldn't own up to it

vibecheck thumbnail

She is delusional and tbh Vicky was right she has no personality, I mean if speaking like a dumb blonde is a personality then sure.

Also I am hijacking this comment to add that Sana kinda speaks really well, she answered back superb.

sana is kinda irritating me tbh with all her cheekhna chillana. she starts doing this whenever she gets nominated. seeing her face, listening to her voice, listening to her say exactly exactly exactly a thousand times whenever she speaks is not fun smiley36 and she purposely made a biased decision against ankita today out of pettiness which i wasn't a fan of. i know biased sanchalan happens every season but this was the very first task so i would have liked to see it play out properly

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

goodness exactly. Isko ungali diya toh haath khich liya . So irritating abhishek is. He think it looks cute and flirty , it looks creepy dude. I thought khanzadi was enjoying it initially and was trying hard to get type. You never know. She will flip tomorrow

this chomu is desperate to stay in the show. kuch bhi karey ga. i did think that kz was enjoying the attention initially and even today, when he was tryna manao her, she had a smile on her face the whole time. but then she went and complained to arun + tehelka and she told mannara and others in the kitchen that she doesn't want to pursue it. i hope she was putt off enough by his aggression today and sticks to those words.

vibecheck thumbnail

They're Uttrakand homies bruhsmiley36

she's like mannara too. jaise mannara ne isha ko encourage kia, manasvi ne anurag ko depression mein se nikala smiley36