joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Wat a cunning women

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Sushant is not alive anymore smiley18 And she had put all the blame on him about their break up when she talked to munawwar about it

I was wondering when will she drag his name in this shitshow. Her only ploy at relevance since 2020 has been talking about him and their love story.

It's hilarious because back in 2016-17, they had such a bitter break-up lol.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

I was wondering when will she drag his name in this shitshow. Her only ploy at relevance since 2020 has been talking about him and their love story.

It's hilarious because back in 2016-17, they had such a bitter break-up lol.

i was surprised to hear her say "ek din wo gayab hogya.. aur mene b nai pucha"

it felt like she thought no one remembers how ugly things got back then..

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 10 months ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

His “ex” is too dignified. She’ll never come…

Yes Neha Sargam. I still dont get wat made him break up his 8 year long relationship with her nd finally ended up marrying AS? Neil was such a calm sorted boy around Neha . His interviews with her were very jovial God knows what hppnd 2 him that he's always so frustrated. Even his acting went south now all he does is over acting !
Edited by akipog - 10 months ago
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Sushant is not alive anymore smiley18 And she had put all the blame on him about their break up when she talked to munawwar about it

He's not alive which is true nd heartbreaking but one can't deny the fact that he dumped her for Kriti nd his career. It was out in d open. It's easy 4 us 2 say only d person who went through knows wat it is. SUshitha were in a long live in relationship for 7yrs nd all of a sudden he had lost all love for Ankita. He always dodges question regarding their marriage. No matter whatever we say the truth is Amkita has been wronged and was left broken beyond repair. Look at her eyes it's kinda dead from within. She too needs a counseling. It's just not easy dealing with ur ex's untimely demise that too unnatural death then her Father 's demise nd most imp her husband's toxicity . Ankita deserved better yaar. Sushant and Ankita were just made 4 eo if he held her like Rajkumar Rao along with her career I feel he would have been around us now. If Ankita was wrong his family wouldn't be showering praises on her. Sushant's Father nd sisters loved Ankita immensely so did she . I don't support her dragging his name in this show but yes she was the most affected person. She literally let go off her career 4 him
Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/nudk3GfMknA?si=88U1fE-Icl4YRbZF

Aishwarya's ex interview...ye bhi paagal type haii🙄

Agar iiski entry hui toh DDT ki diwali hojayegi...

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

He's not alive which is true nd heartbreaking but one can't deny the fact that he dumped her for Kriti nd his career. It was out in d open. It's easy 4 us 2 say only d person who went through knows wat it is. SUshitha were in a long live in relationship for 7yrs nd all of a sudden he had lost all love for Ankita. He always dodges question regarding their marriage. No matter whatever we say the truth is Amkita has been wronged and was left broken beyond repair. Look at her eyes it's kinda dead from within. She too needs a counseling. It's just not easy dealing with ur ex's untimely demise that too unnatural death then her Father 's demise nd most imp her husband's toxicity . Ankita deserved better yaar. Sushant and Ankita were just made 4 eo if he held her like Rajkumar Rao along with her career I feel he would have been around us now. If Ankita was wrong his family wouldn't be showering praises on her. Sushant's Father nd sisters loved Ankita immensely so did she . I don't support her dragging his name in this show but yes she was the most affected person. She literally let go off her career 4 him

It is extremely extremely disrespectful to say that two exes (one of whom is dead now and another one is married) are soulmates. There is some amount of respect one has to have for people's choices as well as current partners. If they were soulmates, they'd have been together till the end. No one is obliged to marry anyone and a relationship can respectfully end if two people need different things. People should not be villainised for relationships ending.

As far as open knowledge goes, wasn't it open knowledge that Ankita was insecure and even verbally aggressive with SSR in a party after imbibing?

Tabloid gossips are really disingenous and shouldn't be taken as gospel.

Two adults were in love and fell out of love. A dead (non-abusive) relationship being used as a way to milk attention seven years later is icky.

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shemer

https://youtu.be/nudk3GfMknA?si=88U1fE-Icl4YRbZF

Aishwarya's ex interview...ye bhi paagal type haii🙄

Agar iiski entry hui toh DDT ki diwali hojayegi...

What a way to talk about women, jfc