Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She says “Jabse Humari shaadi huyi hai tab se negative things hi sunne ko mil raha hai”

yeh dialogue kahi suna hua lagta hai smiley37smiley37 Hai naa Ghum wala public?

https://x.com/DsouzaJennifer/status/1721574934580003290?s=20

🤣🤣.

Watching her in BB17, I can imagine last few weeks of Ghum season 1 must be enjoyable & there must be so much peace & calm on the set.

LadyD thumbnail

She says “Jabse Humari shaadi huyi hai tab se negative things hi sunne ko mil raha hai”

At least after two months of traveling break now you won’t get to hear another famous dialogue…… hamara abhi tak honeymoon nehi hua.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my goodness, Aishwarya is so bratty and childish! The way she speaks to her husband is uncalled for and very immature. I don't like her at all, I mean, I thought she got to the top easily in KKK, but she has really showed her true colours in BB17!

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Ok can some one tell me in short synapses what is the trolling Aishwarya is crying about? All i know is they used to be in a show together.

She played a vamp, people were commenting on the character, madam took it personally. And her acting used to trollworthy. Ofc there were some toxic fans which is the norm unfortunately for any celebrity but bhatts claimed as if these nameless teenage fans are breaking the 30 plus adult marriage.

I disliked her when in an interview the interview asked thought show is on top 2 why the audience feel the tracks are regressive and madam replies “ who the hell are these audience , what say do they have “ . Like hello woman. She and her husband get as much love as any other actor from their set of fans but they ignore all that and keep acting victim based on few nameless teenage trolls. She responds and generalises and calls all audience diaper wearing babies

Trolls are there for everyone. Why not focus on the positives in your life. She is happily married to the supposed love of her life and has a good family for two years. Why is she still dragging the negativity by some nameless folks. But irony is she is affected by these trolls and negativity, but Khud does all imitating others and mocking others. Kahan se.

anyways you guys can judge based on the show she is on. As the unfortunate ghum viewer cos of covid , and hoblessly following offscreen antics, cos of my oresence in fotrm, I am well versed and expected this of them and she proved me correct. Audience have happily moved on to ghum season 2, only she is still stuck in that character and milking it.

anyways twlling you cos you asked. But please do form your opinion based on what you see on this current show . Big boss. Don’t have to take my word or her behaviour in previous shows in consideration.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

At least after two months of traveling break now you won’t get to hear another famous dialogue…… hamara abhi tak honeymoon nehi hua.

Woh permanent haismiley39smiley39

Bahar aake jaroor sunane ko milegaa

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

She never was normal. Not now, not ever. smiley36

we ghum viewers knew about it smiley36
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

she is real pakhi smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Audience base badh raha hai... smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Audience base badh raha hai... smiley36

hatsoff to Ayesha for tolerating her for two n half years. Why n how is Neil tolerating her is beyond my thinking smiley29 she is treating him like dirt smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pyaar aadmi ko sach mei andha bana deta hai... smiley36