Salman Jhan is a Big Bully!!!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Salman Khan has been the subject of allegations pertaining to his interpersonal conduct. There have been claims of him exhibiting behavior that is perceived as bullying, particularly in the context of his relationships with significant others.

Salman Khan feels a sense of gratification from diminishing others. He surely is characterized exhibiting sadistic tendencies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Chal nikal smiley36

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Salman Khan has been the subject of allegations pertaining to his interpersonal conduct. There have been claims of him exhibiting behavior that is perceived as bullying, particularly in the context of his relationships with significant others.

Salman Khan feels a sense of gratification from diminishing others. He surely is characterized exhibiting sadistic tendencies.

Yes. I agree with this. His singling out Isha and talking about her teeth, using filters and attempting to s☆☆t shame her has crossed limits. Even I don't care about this show but I think his continued bullying of a young girl is disturbing. Who is he to talk about filters and teeth. He's so short that he puts lifters and heels on his shoes. Take off shoes. Let's see his real height.

Who is he to judge morality. He cheated on Samgeeta Bhglani. Somi Ally and is accused of beating Aishwarya Rai. He also also been hit with MeToo allegations. On what planet should he bully a 19 year old.

We have seen her be very clear with Abhisheik, who acts like a stalker. She has said repeatedly I am not interested in you. I just want to be friends. Whose business is it to judge if she has moved on? It's truly bullying at this point and Bigg Boss needs to stop this nonsense