Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I am a fan of Manara on BB17, but sm curious about why Manara is using the name "Chopra" if she doesn't want to be associated with her cousins. While I don't have access to specific details about her personal motivations, it's not uncommon for individuals in the entertainment industry to use a well-known family name to establish their own identity and gain recognition. This could be a strategic move to leverage the reputation and recognition associated with the name "Chopra" while still maintaining her own distinct path and identity. Ultimately, it's a personal decision that may involve various factors related to career strategy and personal branding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Main apni kam se nam kamana chahti hu- but i will use chopra surname instead of handa! So you know this lady is big hypocrite! I try to ignore her when i see her in screen.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"Chopra" is my name ...................... "Manara Chopra!"smiley2

(To be spoken like Prem Chopra did in Bobby, in case you don't get it)

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s really sick hypocrisy. Stealing a last name that doesnโ€™t really belong to you for the sake of fame.

Then, later denying to speak about the name as a tactic to gain sympathy and also to gain fame.