Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I dunno..saw a clip of Ankita and Manara arguing on youtube and the whole comment section was supporting Manara..

who is WC? Isha's BF?

World Cup cricket happening In Bharat smiley36

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

She's such a shit stirrer. And honestly I'd LOVE her to find out that nobody is giving her sympathy for babushonabaachhi act.

Like the entire fight bw Abhishek and Samarth was done by her. Why on earth are you still talking to the abusive ex? Then she's to tell that to Samarth after spicing things up? UGH

THIS. She started the whole thing to go and try to stop it 😂 who doesn’t see that for what it is? She’s not that good of an actress smiley37
Edited by Lipstickqueen - 11 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

THIS. She started the whole thing to go and try to stop it 😂 who doesn’t see that for what it is? She’s not that good of an actress smiley37

She's living in a delulu bubble... maybe thinks just the way jasmine got away w everything by batting eyelashes she'll too. NGL these two clowns are acting like fateh too.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

She's living in a delulu bubble... maybe thinks just the way jasmine got away w everything by batting eyelashes she'll too. NGL these two clowns are acting like fateh too.

I almost spit my coffee out smiley36. They are now that I think about it.

Ankits show got canceled but UD keeps going - like a bad rash

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 11 months ago