Dhruv Tara in Alternate Universe - Jannat's Imagination

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I wrote this long ago instead of Deleting this I thought to share it with you.smiley36

I don't think Im good in writing stories but I know one thing that I have modified a lot or u can Say changed plot .

So I think it can be Called as

Dhruv Tara in Alternate Universe 

And One Request please Ignore Grammatical errors.πŸ˜›

One Thing u should know that I'm Unromantic person.🀣 

So u won't get much in that part . smiley17

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Dhruv Tara in Alternate Universe 

---01---

"Mind your Language, Senapati Samrat Singh . you are Disrespecting A lady and My Wife Tarapriya Saxena" 

"I Choose My Husband Dr. Dhruv Saxena Who always fights for my Honour and knows how to Respect  women & most importantly gave  Me the freedom  I was craving for "

" Although I'm not Happy how things unfold but Any Gentleman is better than  Senapati Samrat Singh"

"I agree with Mother even I'm angry with my sister For hiding truth But I'm happy she found A better human being than your Favourite Senapati Samrat Singh "

Those Lines Are not letting MahaRaj udaybhan Singh to sleep. he sit down on sofa next to Window to have Some fresh air and to think about The Revelation of His Daughter being one of Royal physician Dr. Dhruv's wife .

The same Doctor who saved his Son Prince Mahaveer Singh's Life .and To Express his gratitude he appointment him as an Royal physician for complicated matters which Current Royal physician/ Raj vaidya can't.

lots of Things happened in last few days , on Maharani Saraswati's suggestion MahaRaj had to keep crowning ceremony & Mahaveer -Anusiya 's Wedding as A secret from Everyone. though Mahaveer & Anusiya got married on the day Tara Run away from her wedding with Senapati Samrat Singh but Tara wanted A happy wedding With All ritual for her brother & Anusiya so He Asked People of Vallabgar to Attend Puja because Tarapriya & Maharani wanted to express their gratitude for their Prayers for Mahaveer's speedy recovery .

And Once Everyone gathered on royal courtyard MahaRaj announced Mahaveer's crowning Ceremony & Wedding of Crowned prince with Anusiya .

People were Happy with Announcements and everything happened Smoothly . 

Next Day Dr. Dhruv was Talking about "One wish" mahaRaj promised to fulfill and with Senapati's interruption argument turned into day of revelation .

Maharaja Udaybhan singh: 

Still Im unable to Find out motive behind Senapati's False accusations And most importantly what he wanted to gain by Accusing my Daughter Falsely. I know That day I was Upset with Mahaveer's health issue and didn't hear her Side of Story But I never Thought that Senapati will dare to tell A lie.

I can feel my daughter's disappointment in Me with her statement " I could have Been cleared my name on if you had given me A chance To speak?, why would I touch him when we have Raj vaidya to treat Him and on top of It Women isnt Allowed to practice of medicine ". 

I wish i could get time to process them may be I could handle those matter calmly. Now After thinking about Those events even Im suspicious of Senapati's Actions and I think I need to talk to My Family to know what Made them Hate Senapati" . 

While Going to Mahaveer's Room mahaRaj Heard few soldiers/ Royal Guard are talking About princess Tarapriya is doing something weird In kitchen.

In Kitchen:

Tarapriya Saxena is preparing batter for eggless vanilla cake , after putting a large Saucepan with lid on Stove for preheat . while mixing dry ingredients with the mixture of liquid ingredients she goes back to Her Journey of 21st century .

21st century is Enough to bring smile on Her Face where she found her life partner in Dr. Dhruv Saxena. 

Journey wasn't Smooth.

Initially she was Confused with the behaviour of Saxena ladies but Slowly she understood their Reasons sudden departure of Ravi Saxena. After that she was in deep trouble neither she Could find A Way to return her Home nor She had Courage to Separate Another Son from Saxena for her brother. It took one month to make A place in Saxena's house and know the Equation they share

and Why Dhruv call Susheela & Ravi as Ma & Papa and Lalita & Sanjay as Mom And bade Papa.

while Jay call Susheela & Ravi as Bade ma & Bade Papa And Ma & papa to Lalita and Sanjay.

Alarm on mobile remind her that Saucepan is Ready so After putting batter on mould & Placed it on Saucepan , she fix Alarms of 25 minutes on mobile .

and start arranging ingredients for Buttercream frosting following Ayesha's instructions. 

It's Ayesha her Sister in-Law who taught her how to make cakes. Because after her wedding with Jay, she found her interest on Baking and Started her online business . Saxena always treat woman of their Family equally and that's another reason Tara is happy to be part of this family. 

Scroll down 😊

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

--- 02 ---

Flashback:

Tara in 21st century 

One side Dhruv isn't ready to get married and other side Neighbours are adding fuel by comparing Tara with that lady for whom Ravi Saxena left his Family. Sometimes they Ignore Their Comments Sometimes they are tensed about the Future of Their Daughters.

After few days 

someone released only Tara's part from whole Incident on Internet tagging her Aggressive lady/ dangerous lady 

That person who took video turn out to be an assistant of Tarun Shukla , An archaeologist by profession and brother of Preeti Shukla whose Proposal Dhruv rejected because Tarun misbehaved with Tara.

As expected Police trying to Find out The Lady and Saxena is finding way to solve The problem

But before they could do anything they Get to know that Police caught Tara who went nearest temple for her brother's wellbeing.

While returning Home Dhruv saw her jumping off from Police van Running to nearest building and He follows her because he noticed the Banner of mass Wedding in entrance of marriage Hall. In crowd it's almost impossible to reach tara who is Running to ladies section but Somehow Dhruv tracked down Tara in bridal dress and hear Officer's order to close Exit and checking ladies presented in Marriage hall including bride. 

So Dhruv in Groom's costume stop lady police from lifting Tara's Veil in last moment and to prove his statement right sit down beside his Bride.

After Garland exchange

Dhruv: Tara, don't worry we won't do anything your aren't comfortable with. once They will start checking other side we'll leave this Place.

Tara looked at the person Infront of Her Who loves Her But isnt Ready to get married without her consent .

Well thats not his Fault that She heard Dhruv and Ayesha' conversation 

Flashback in flashback πŸ€ͺ:

Ayesha: So finally Dr. Dhruv Saxena is in love with Tara?

Dhruv : how do u know? 

Ayesha: first of all I'm your friend and Second i experienced Same my friend.

Dhruv: But Ayesha You are Always A Friend to me And I have Told You Clearly that day And Now you are married to my Brother then .. 

Interrupted by Ayesha

Ayesha: wait a minute Dhruv. I think you are Misunderstanding my statement. i know it was One sided love May be A crush but once I got married to jay I have decided to move on with Jay . It wasn't easy specially When you have to meet that person 24/7,  But I have found my way To divert my mind in something else and Concentrate on My Married life.

Tara and Ayesha Both Noticed brightest Smile on Dhruv's face.

Ayesha snapped: 

"Don't show me Your Teeth. Mood swings of Your Twin brother is Something that irritate me A lot " 

End of Flashback

When Dhruv & Jay was in 12th Grade Susheela ,Lalita and Sanjay told the Truth behind using Ma ,Papa , mom and Bade Papa to Dhruv & Ma ,Papa ,bade ma ,Bade Papa to Jay. 

First they were Upset but once grandparents made them Understood the Reason behind the Sacrifice of Lalita & Sanjay was to bring Susheela out from Depression And that's the Reason Sanjay treat both Of them equally .

Return to main Flashback πŸ˜› 

Dhruv : Tara , are you Alright?Tara? 

Tara: Relax Dhruv.

Tara Notice smile on Dhruv's face because It's First time she is calling Dhruv By his Name.

Dhruv: Tara I have A plan to escape from wedding. You just need to pretend to Be Unconscious .

(Considering it's God will Tara take decision for Second time) 

Tara: let's Get married

Dhruv in shock: what ! 

(After Recovering shock)

Don't need to Do something you aren't ready for .

Tara: I think you didn't understand that I Suggest you to Get married to me.

Priest Asked Bride & groom to stand for Wedding vows And Dhruv Tara started walking around Firepit.

While putting Vermilion and Wedding chain Dhruv notice Tara's smiling face with Tears in eyes .Same feelings of Happiness of Getting married to One He love.

Scroll down smiley1

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

---03---

But their Happiness is short-lived. 

once they reach home They Get to know that it's not Just The video , Those Boys have Filled A case for which Police are searching for Tara. And Sanjay went to place but Unfortunately there was No CCTV camera or anything that can help them. Jay met few lawyer but no one is ready to take This case as evidence is against Tara . So Ayesha talked To her father and arranged a place for Tara to hide her because once Tara is caught Khatti mitti have to Come out And This will put Their Future in Danger . And they are grateful to Tara so they decided to shift her to safe place. 

But Dhruv Put Whole family in Danger by getting married to Tara and no one is happy with this step Specially Susheela & Lalita expected better life Partner for Dhruv . 

In anger Susheela asked Dhruv to choose between Family & Tara. Dhruv leave his house so that family will be Safe But Tara isn't happy his Decision.

While sharing their Opinion Dhruv slipped & hurt himself and Tara is shouting for Help But Saxena isn't responding because they are attending Susheela who is feeling dizziness due to high blood pressure.

When Tara started to banging Door that's when They respond and Ayesha open door for them.

Jay after checking Dhruv's injury called for ambulance but its not Available so he run upstairs to bring his wallet & bike's key 

Jay: "Ma, papa , Bade Ma Ambulance will be late .we should take Dhruv to hospital,I have talked.." he couldn't finish his line looking at the Scenario Infront of him .

Ayesha, Lalita trying to Stop Tara who is holding A Spoon And Requesting them to leave her. And Sanjay is calling Jay to come & Save Dhruv. And Khatti mitti is Holding Susheela.

After Checking the herbal Paste Tara applied On Dhruv's injury Jay approved Tara's method and help her in putting bandage .

After that Tara Starts her prayers for Dhruv & Susheela's recovery & it's already 10pm so Jay suggest them to To Divide their work instead of While family to stay wake for whole night . Jay will Sleep on beside Dhruv in downstairs, grandparents & prince wont be part of their Night Shifting.

Ayesha & Khatti will Monitor Susheela & Dhruv for first 3 hours , then Sanjay and mitti for Next 3 hours and in early morning it's jay & Lalita's turn .

In early morning when Dhruv wake up and Susheela is feeling better ,It's Grandparents who order Dhruv & Tara not to leave And Find out Alternative way to handle police case.and Asked Tara to take Rest Who stayed wake whole night .

Next day they Get A parcel from Preeti Shukla , A pen-drive that contains Full video of the Incident that can justify Tara's action and A letter to not to disclose her name to anyone.

By Using contacts Ayesha's father make Documents to prove Tara's identity as his Distance relative. And with the help of Documents he Filled defamation case on Tara's behalf and provide evidence of Tara's innocence.

The matter is Solved but Tarun Shukla , an archaeologist become their Biggest enemy who trying his best to find The book Dhruv Tara is searching To know the location of Navrangvan / time machine in 21st century.

Next week when Saxena back to normal life , Dhruv shared Single details of his Life With Tara . And Tara admire His Honesty.

On the other hand Susheela & Lalita neither happy with Tara nor hating Tara . So Dhruv Tara decided to give Everyone time to accept their Marriage and themselves to Their Marriage.

Slowly Tara and Ayesha become friends

And Dhruv & Tara coming close like Hugging or Kissing become their normal things To do .

Dhruv love to kiss his wife's forehead before leaving for hospital while Tara prefer to sleep on Dhruv's chest/ shoulder.

Scroll down smiley1

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

---04---

3 month Passed

still Dhruv Tara couldn't find The exact location of Navrangvan because Few words of the message in Book was Tempered or erased.

Jay and Ayesha is planning for their first anniversary on next Month.

other side

Tara is Preparing for 3 month of togetherness that will complete on next month day after jay & Ayesha wedding anniversary while 

Dhruv is Preparing for Tara's first birthday day after Their 3 month of Marriage .

Life is unpredictable proved once again with Entry of Ayesha's college friend who unintentionally revealed Ayesha's first love or childhood crush Infront of Dhruv & Jay .

Shreya : ( looking at Dhruv who talking with Jay And smiling at Tara sitting beside Ayesha ) Ayesha You are lucky to have Your First love as Your Husband Dhr..

Tara completed line: "Dhruv's Brother & My Brother in law Jay Saxena "

Ayesha clear Confusion of Shreya by Introducing Jay & Dhruv - Tara to Shreya.

Dhruv notice how Tara jump to hold his hand while Jay notice uneasiness of Shreya and Decided to talk to Ayesha later.

One week Before Jay & Ayesha's First anniversary. Dhruv & Tara notice Something unusual in Jay & Ayesha .

Jay is taking extra Shift while Ayesha is keeping herself Busy in  kitchen but most of the Time She end up Hurting herself.

It's Ayesha who informed Tara that jay wanted to know about her first love So She shared Everything to him from her one sided love to Decision of moving on with Him.

Once Tara inform Dhruv about The Issue, jay & Dhruv have heart to heart conversation where Jay reveal to Dhruv that Ayesha give him option to accept her or to Leave her if he isn't ok with One sided crush whom she already forgot.

Two day before Anniversary

On dining table when everyone is sharing their ideas on how to celebrate Anniversary. 

Jay : " ma, papa & bade ma I think both of Us need to get married on different time ..

*Thud * 

(He couldn't complete his line)

One side Ayesha faint other side Lalita give him A tight slap .

Thankfully Tara hold Ayesha & Dhruv after examining Ayesha, erased tension with Announcement that she Faint due to overload and tension.

while Poor Jay trying hard to recall what he did to get such Reaction πŸ€”.

Suddenly he remember his words could be Misleading because he didn't take name Of his bride nor Which Two he was referring.

Jay : to Ayesha (ignoring hard glare from Everyone)

get married to Ayesha (Ayesha regained her sense)

I was suggesting our Remarriage on our Wedding anniversary.

(now Lalita & Ayesha realized The blunder They did )

And Dhruv Tara's Remarriage on Completion of 3rd month next day Of our Anniversary.

Both of Us means Jay & Dhruv to get married to their Legal wife In same day but on Different time.

(It's time for everyone to Give Sorry Expression While Jay to show Angry Expression) 

What You think about myself?😑 Got slapped for No Reason! 😑 " 

Dhruv is the First one to hug his Angry brother later whole family Join and jay accept their Apology .

He understand reason behind Ayesha's reaction, which Somewhat make him Happy.

Jay - Ayesha get married at 11:30 pm on Anniversary and Dhruv Tara get married at 12:01 am Next day according to International time Which means on completion of 3 month of their Marriage.

And Next day They give Surprise to Tara By celebrating her Birthday.

At night Dhruv and Tara consummate Their Wedding.

Tara's Equation with Everyone is normal once again.

Just like normal parents Susheela and Lalita accepted Tara for Dhruv's happiness.

Unexpectedly Tara understand those missing word of the message & Both of them traced Exact location of Navrangvan.

After taking necessary equipments and Informing about the health condition of Tara brother to Saxena both of them leave for 17th century.

Sounds of Alarm Brought her back to Present time .

After Checking Cake Whether it's baked or Not She keep it other side of Kitchen counter to cool down and remove Saucepan from Stove.

Once frosting is ready she decorate cake with strawberry freshly picked from Plant she brought 21st century & special Chocolate she Brought for Dhruv after knowing that Dhruv prefer Dark chocolate of this company.

After Taking Few picture of Cake and Selfie with cake .

She leave For their room with Cake .

Unknown to her 4 people were busy In checking her every movements and comments on that .

Maharaja Udaybhan Singh who Came to check his Daughter.

Mahaveer who got to know That Dhruv brought Some candle πŸ•―οΈ and Diya πŸͺ” from Local market .

And Maharani & Anusiya followed their husband.

Scroll down ☺️

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

---05---

Dhruv Tara's Room:

Whole Room is decorated with colourful candles πŸ•―οΈ and In middle of Room DT is written with Diya πŸͺ” .

Tara who entered room found herself captivated by This Decoration.

While putting Cake on side Table she notice Dhruv coming towards her .

Hugging is Way of Expressing Gratitude or happiness for her . 

breaking hug she pull him with her to show the cake .

Outside of DT's Room :

4 of them Finally notice window that is Open .

When They looked inside Dhruv and Tara is feeding cake to eachother and Wishing happy 3 month of Togetherness.

MahaRani : I thought its Dhruv's birthday?

Mahaveer : I thought they are taking preparation for some kind of Puja?

MahaRaj : it's neither Diwali not Tara's birthday then what kind of celebration is it? 

Anusiya: I need to  learn how to cook this items from Tara.

And Dhruv is showing A Photo locket pendant to Tara who moved her hair to other side so that Dhruv can make her wear it .

And Dhruv Tara is written & collage of wedding photos of both Wedding it placed in Photo frame  

1698102252120.jpg

It makes her so happy that She moved dangerously close to Dhruv's Lip who Closed His Eyes with A Smile.

Reality hit  four of Them and They not only Closed their eyes also keep them hand on eyes.

*Thud* 

Confused Dhruv Tara is searching for Source of The sounds

while 4 in outside realized the blunder they did By closing window while moving to other side to save themselves from Embarrassing situation.

After finding out Source of sounds Dhruv started to checking outside while Tara's anger reached on another level

Tara in anger : just Like king of Vallabgar windows of palace decided to spoil my mood.

Dhruv: may be due to wind 

Tara: no it's My Father MahaRaj udaybhan Singh 

(Outside 3 is glaring MahaRaj who is shaking his head in negative) 

And his beloved Senapati Samrat Singh

(Now 4 of them is confused & looking at each other) 

Dhruv: Tara I can understand he gave you enough reason to dislike.

(Cutting his line )

Tara: its Hatred, Dhruv. i hate that liar .

hugging Tara from back Dhruv kissed her on top right side of head.

Dhruv: Relax My Angry Bird

Dhruv's touch works an medicine to Tara & Tara closed her eyes resting against Dhruv's chest . 

After few minutes 

Dhruv: Taru ,I need to share Something important with you.

Tara: not now .

Dhruv: it's about Bhaiji, Your Brother, Crown prince Mahaveer singh .

( 4 of them Almost leaving That Place But Dhruv's line stop them )

Even Tara is fully awake.

Dhruv: first Sit down (pointing to the divan Next To the Window of south faced balcony) and Promise me you won't react till I complete & you will remember single details im going to share.

(Luckily 4 of Them hiding themselves in Same Balcony so they could hear Conversation) 

Tara you Remember That complicated Surgery That Took hours more than we predict.

And Another one where Tumor reappeared.

(Tara nodding her head )

And You prefer to bring Lunch or Dinner because I was hardly at home in those days.

(Smile appears on Tara's face Remembering His Colleagues. Dhruv & Jay worked in same Hospital So Ayesha & she used to visit their Respective partners) 

Tara I don't know why I'm feeling something is Unusual in Bhaiji's tumor . I'm not saying it's impossible but looking at the Size , Location ,his health condition i feel something is Missing . i have Tried to convince myself by considering it as an exceptional case . I don't have MRI Or CT scan report to confirm or clear my Doubts But My Six Sense is calling it Unnatural. 

(Looking at Tara's Questioning look )

I talked to Bhaiji & Anusiya Bhabhi to Know when started to have blurry vision, Dizziness, headaches and You must be Aware of The Reason of His Deteriorating health was lack of medication . Those herbs You collected was destroyed in fire outbreak in his room.

(Tara nodding her head as yes ) 

My Question is Why Would someone destroy those Essential Medicine for prince of VG ? And who has access to Enter in highly secured or can come close to Royal Family?

You know I was Planning to Perform Surgery As soon As possible but You know The constant problems we have to face . First Batteries were damaged then box full of Medicine I have brought from Hospital went Missing . 

Thankfully you & mummy I mean Maharani have knowledge on herbal medicine & you had an idea about baghdad battery . otherwise we couldn't perform his Surgery on 3rd Week . and I'm afraid that might reduce chances of his survival .

(wiping Tara's tears ) 

Taru , Bhaiji is completely fine so think about The Positive sides. ok?

(Tara nodding her head ) 

We know That it's Senapati who is behind those problems Including that false allegation on you.

You Know He was Ready to kill Anusiya for helping you to escape? "

Tara: but Anusiya & Bhaiji told me that They thought Senapati will hurt anu that's why They got Married.

Dhruv: half Truth . I got To Know whole truth just before wedding later I did got time to inform you .

Sorry Taru (holding his ears) 

In response Tara removed his Hand from Ears and request to continue

Dhruv: that day When It revealed that it's Anusiya in your Place, Senapati was ready to hurt her .It's Mahaveer who Stopped him . even MahaRaj was in tight spot, one side his daughter ran away from wedding other side Anusiya accepted she helped you in executing plan .

MahaRani tried to Interfere but Senapati reminded everyone that As A punishment Queen had to give up her right on Official Matters , As mother she can exercise her right on her children but Anusiya is neither her children nor Mahaveer's Fiance .

And Mahaveer was alone fighting from Anusiya's side & another tension arise when soldiers inform Them your Last Location was near Navrangvan. 

And Maharani & Mahaveer got an idea that MahaRaj & Senapati might not be able to capture you 

So To save Anusiya from everyone's anger Or Further problem Mahaveer filled Anusiya's hairline with Vermilion.

And That's when Maharani got right to Interfere or support Mahaveer's decision.

Well their Reasons of hiding truth is Not to add pressure or Make You Guilty for Putting Anusiya's life in danger .

And I think that incident worked in favour."

Tara: How? 🀨

Dhruv: we can't imagine pain Bhaiji was feeling those days. Sometimes people give up but while marrying Anusiya, Bhaiji lost that option of giving Up.

Prince Mahaveer Singh can Give up or Tara's bhaji can up but Anusiya's husband can't Give Up . So his willingness to be fine was another factor apart from his Age & Physical condition.

and I think it's good That They got married suddenly, I doubt Senapati would let them Get married.

Tara : and I got You

(putting her head on his shoulder) . 

Should we Thank Senapati for Helping me and Bhaiji to find perfect life partner ?🀨

Dhruv: 🀣 let him recover from Shock Maharani, bhaiji & You are Giving him .

And the truth bomb you dropped on his head declaring yourself Tarapriya Saxena. 

Tara: he deserves more . Is that reason you were  strict with Bhaiji's diet Plan and Asked Anusiya Bhabhi to cook on your instruction &

Suggestion of Hiding crowning ceremony & Wedding from Everyone?  

(Dhruv nod his head As yes) 

But I think he assumed your Wish would be Something that will cause more trouble for Him that's why he interrupted.

Dhruv:

Because I wanted him to Recover normally according to my Plan So that He can Return to his normal life.

Maharani helped me a lot in getting  Those special permission &  I'm glad to have Such supporting family.

That's right .as We predict he was after Throne but Now Mahaveer is declared as next king & You are married to me . 

i think he is up to something bigger.

can You ask Bhaji to Appoint his trusted soldier around palace and Few spy to monitor Senapati's activity in outside?  & we can monitor his activity inside the palace.

& I need Few Lesson on archery.

Tara: in return teach me few tricks of Martial arts.

Dhruv : ok deal 🀝

Btw who informed you about That Brand of chocolate & strawberry ?

Tara: Jay Vaia ( jay request her to use Vaia instead Bhaiji) 

He told me that you prefer this dark chocolate. Ma ,mom actually all of them informed me separately about Your Liking or disliking.and few I noticed.

Dhruv (with A kiss on her forehead) : Thank You My warrior princess 

Now Tara is Sitting on Dhruv's lap, closing her eyes ,resting her head on his chest & keeping her Hand around his neck.

And Dhruv's head on headrest of Divan & is Protectively holding her .

Outside of DT's Room:

After Hearing everything Four of them promised to themselves to spoil Senapati's plan by teaching him Lesson and Catch him Red-handed.

smiley31End smiley31

* Picture collected from internet 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

I know it's long and Can be uploaded as parts but I'm super lazy to Do that .

It's Farewell Gift to Dhruv Tara.

After Thinking a lot I'm tagging U 😜.

Hope u'll like it .🀞

Missing You πŸ€—&

See u soon smiley31

CutieShona20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Hope u'll like it .🀞

Missing You πŸ€—&

See u soon smiley31

loved it so much 😘

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutieShona20

loved it so much 😘

😘Thank you smiley31

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Hope u'll like it .🀞

Missing You πŸ€—&

See u soon smiley31

this is so damn cute and funny. Love it. 🩷