Samarth - Green flag

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

https://twitter.com/whenvsayshii/status/1718663939536695752?t=wIM89eEWc35CgmZCYiFzxw&s=19

BB should stop romanticize abusive men like Abhishake and highlight this

Context - Abhishek manhandled her because he felt she was chipkoing to Munawar.

Edited by subhs - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

seems like a reasonable guy.

lets see if thats his real self though and not a mask

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

As of now Samarth seems quite sensible and mature to me. But it’s just one day let’s wait and watch smiley36

But he’s way better than Abusive man child Abhifake smiley29

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How can she forgive someone who hit her and threatened to throw chai on her

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What a nice guy smiley42 Samath tum mere paas aa jana, sweetheart. I will always appreciate you, my love smiley36smiley31smiley27

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

nice guy???? green flag??? hell nah smiley36 he called isha gadhi and bewakoof on national television. he talked about providing their videos, pictures, voice notes, etc as proof - if he's truly in love with her then he'd know that she doesn't want this and he'd respect her choice to not share their relationship with the public or make a mockery of her on tv. he's making her out to be a liar who's two-timing these guys. he said yeh mujhe apna bf nahi maan rahi, to soch lo yeh kis type ki larki hai. when he questioned abhishek about why he had grabbed isha's hand, he said kis haq se hath morha, not hath kyun morha. his anger was about who has haq over isha, not about the actual act of abhishek grabbing isha's hand. he doesn't love or respect her, nor is he any better than abhishek. he just thinks he's better because he wasn't physically abusive towards isha. i'm not saying isha is a saint in all this, but people need to stop treating abhishek and/or samarth as lover bois of the year smiley29

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajni13

As of now Samarth seems quite sensible and mature to me. But it’s just one day let’s wait and watch smiley36

But he’s way better than Abusive man child Abhifake smiley29

Abhishek just said on LF that he is going to get a lot of sympathy votes outside? Yeh kya chal raha hai..hamko bewakoof bana rahe hain?

Aur Arun aur Tehelka are on another pangent. Samarth….asks Tehelka “Aap chashma pahen ke sote ho? Tehelka answers “Nahin…aap ke ane se achanak mere sapne dhundlaa deekh ne lagein hain” smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by ninastx - 11 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

nice guy???? green flag??? hell nah smiley36 he called isha gadhi and bewakoof on national television. he talked about providing their videos, pictures, voice notes, etc as proof - if he's truly in love with her then he'd know that she doesn't want this and he'd respect her choice to not share their relationship with the public or make a mockery of her on tv. he's making her out to be a liar who's two-timing these guys. he said yeh mujhe apna bf nahi maan rahi, to soch lo yeh kis type ki larki hai. when he questioned abhishek about why he had grabbed isha's hand, he said kis haq se hath morha, not hath kyun morha. his anger was about who has haq over isha, not about the actual act of abhishek grabbing isha's hand. he doesn't love or respect her, nor is he any better than abhishek. he just thinks he's better because he wasn't physically abusive towards isha. i'm not saying isha is a saint in all this, but people need to stop treating abhishek and/or samarth as lover bois of the year smiley29

I would have questioned his love if there would be some sensible loyal girl in place of isha. But jab isha hi aisi hai toh dusrey bandey ko kya hi blame karna.

She literally denied their relationship, chose abhi for dil wala room over her current bf. Yeah samarth went over the top but his points were valid.

Tho, have no sympathy for any of these three.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hes much better than Abhishek SO far

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

Abhishek just said on LF that he is going to get a lot of sympathy votes outside? Yeh kya chal raha hai..hamko bewakoof bana rahe hain?

Aur Arun aur Tehelka are on another pangent. Samarth….asks Tehelka “Aap chashma pahen ke sote ho? Tehelka answers “Nahin…aap ke ane se achanak mere sapne dhundlaa deekh ne lagein hain” smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Inka pora preplanned lag raha hai. Such fakesters.

Tehelka and arun are actually entertaining 😂