Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

HMs are molly coddling this manchild Abhishek and launching at Isha as if her not accepting she is dating Samarth is murdersmiley29

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

yeh abhishek samarth se itna kyun chipak raha hai? keeps trying to hug and manao him. apni image ki tension hogai as soon as another guy came? isha ki to koi fikar nahi thi.

Abhishek doesn't want Samrath to get sympathy. It is all about building his own image for the game and using Isha to get what he wants.

Abhishek has no love for Isha. But Pagli Isha wants to believe that Abhishek's drama is real because she keeps hearing from everyone around her that Abhishek adores her. Therefore, Abhishek is successful in creating the impression that he is an innocent man who has lost his mind because of his intense love. People are supporting Abhishek because of this, and they are not taking Abhishek's actions seriously. Samarath was right that Isha's brain got corrupted after being with Abhisheksmiley5

NINALOGY thumbnail

yeh abhishek samarth se itna kyun chipak raha hai? keeps trying to hug and manao him. apni image ki tension hogai as soon as another guy came? isha ki to koi fikar nahi thi.

Sab acting hai

Ek daam kabir singh sy hum dil dey chuke sanam wala samir bann giya

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Abay yaar arun tu Meri juru hai kiya best smiley37

His one liners are the best 😂🤣

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Okay some of the stuff Samarth is saying is very much needed, but ambush kyun kara pagal smiley37

he was right to tell her that she shouldn't have forgiven abhishek after all that he's done to her, calling abhishek drame baaz and all. but that's about it smiley36

Edited by vibecheck - 11 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Anurag bhaiya please khol loo apney pattey

NINALOGY thumbnail

No sympathy for any of these three cartoons. Yeh dono ladkey kya over acting ki dukaan hain. Ufff itni fake acting ki aaj dono ny.

Samar ny jo bola theek bola par bhaai itni acting ki zaroorat nhi thi.

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sab acting hai

Ek daam kabir singh sy hum dil dey chuke sanam wala samir bann giya

People still believe his antics smiley36

gibige thumbnail

i was right to tell her that she shouldn't have forgiven abhishek after all that he's done to her, calling abhishek drame baaz and all. but that's about it smiley36

It is BB so he is also doing dramasmiley37smiley37

Jitna drama uthna TRPsmiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I remember threatening my dad that I wouldn’t go to uni if I didn’t have my own bathroom smiley36

Wah kya demaand hai 😂