Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i always skipped through his segments. i hate that bb keeps adding more outside interference. pehle kum hai kya jo or daal di smiley24

i watched krishna segment first time ever and could not handle it .. waste of time ..
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Instead of salman khan, makers should bring different hosts every weekend.

Salman commands respect most contestants don't dare to mess with him

but maybe they should get a different co-host every week (celebrities who are not there to promote their movie)

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

isha nominated how surprsing

so tell me u like her ????
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ria23

Instead of salman khan, makers should bring different hosts every weekend.

I don’t think so he’s getting paid to host.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Salman commands respect most contestants don't dare to mess with him

but maybe they should get a different co-host every week (celebrities who are not there to promote their movie)

Why would they get a co-host when Sallu can do his job pretty well lol, and celebs are expensive, already Sallu charges a bomb. And yeah well this show needs a host like Sallu, these nalle contestants are scared of him.
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EXOL

i watched krishna segment first time ever and could not handle it .. waste of time ..

krushna's segment, shekhar suman, now sohail and arbaaz, etc yeh sab filler content hota hai. it's not necessary at all but bb seems to like this garbage smiley24

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why have they stopped giving tasks altogether? They barely gave any tasks last season as well. Does it cost a lot? Tasks used to make the show fun, when teams were formed, groups were made and dynamics used to change. This season is the worst, whole day these animals fight for no reason, 2 whole weeks and not a single task has been given so far, instead they show pointless conversations whole episode. And now we have to see this nonsensical love triangle as well smiley11 What has this show been reduced to smiley29

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Why would they get a co-host when Sallu can do his job pretty well lol, and celebs are expensive, already Sallu charges a bomb. And yeah well this show needs a host like Sallu, these nalle contestants are scared of him.

Ria wanted a new host so I suggested a co-host with Salman as I don't want Salman changed

Sanjay had hosted with Salman in one season

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Lmao wo to kaanp raha hai kiya daramabazi hai smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Omg sary babysitting him smiley37