Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

I asked same to same kweshan, ke yeh Udaariyaan bullshit on BB khatam hua ke abhi humko aur sehna hain smiley36

haa yaar . Its really annoying. Last season Sajid was the reason for no tasks or no physical tasks. This time theres no legit reason unless the creatives think abhishek will harm someone in his rage 🤣
Edited by BombayChic - 11 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

arey u can camp where these is flush toilets available...

They’re also gross 🤢

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BombayChic

haa yaar . Its really annoying. Last season Sajid was the reason for no tasks or no physical tasks. This time theres no legit reason unless the creatives think abhishek will harm someone in his rage 🤣

Arrey yeh chomu ka “rage” drama hain bas - kuch nahi karega. The BB “creatives” are just getting paid for doing nothing - where once upon a time they actually did the job they were paid to do, aaj kal bas inn chomus ko laake bokwaas si script pakda dete hain smiley18

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EXOL

abhi tak meri khanzaadi dikhi bhi nahi … smiley18

she only has one scene this episode where she's rapping and navid is moaning smiley36

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

what if the trp goes up for this episode and BB makers will keep dumping these chomu episodes on us … dreaded to even imagine

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t precisely sympathize with Isha, but I do feel ke agar planned bhi hain, toh she’s getting the brunt of the taint, while the majority will sympathize with Chomu 1 and/or find Chomu 2 a much better guy/partner in comparison. And I completely disagree on all counts.

Isha might be lying, in on it, immature yaan joh bhi - but it is these two asshats that are claiming to “love” her, while simultaneously destroying her rep, and on telly at that. That annoys me the most.

exactly! i'm not sympathizing with isha but i can see they are doing her dirty. they have put all the blame on her for everything. koi usko jhoota tehra raha hai, koi usko kaisi larki hai sochlo bol raha hai, koi usko sl*t shame kar raha hai, while these majnus are being handed lover of the year trophies smiley29

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey yeh chomu ka “rage” drama hain bas - kuch nahi karega. The BB “creatives” are just getting paid for doing nothing - where once upon a time they actually did the job they were paid to do, aaj kal bas inn chomus ko laake bokwaas si script pakda dete hain smiley18

I hope they focus on different dynamics . Anku vicky, triangle, KZ ke fights bahut hua. Tasks should really start. And should not be house specific. They are gonna milk this entire triangle and then Start it seems like🙁
priya185 thumbnail

Are Isha, Samarth and Abhishek /Ankita and Vicky

Doing scripted couple/ relationship nautanki?

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lawyer gyi Ghar ..ab Vicky Babu ko naya bakra dhoondhna padega.

https://x.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1718710699592216785?s=20

https://x.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1718717445639434627?s=20

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Neil ji ko nikaal diya toh? #NoBBWithoutBubbu smiley19