Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I think initially she was shell shocked and like u said didnโ€™t think samarth would reveal their relationship status openly but then when she was telling the audience indirectly that samarth did this to come on the show and play the game and then acting so apologetic with Samarth but in a way she perceives she will get public sympathy like i was in shock and didnโ€™t know how to react and was trapped (after coaching from mature ppl like vicky, munawar and ankita on how to play her cards after her previous fu*kupd might i add) it kinda showed that she is also now playing the sympathy card to save her image for which I donโ€™t blame her cuz what else could she do after the 2 guys royally screwed her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well what else will she say when two namoonas are hell bent on killing this foolish girls sanity smiley36.

Kya sympathy milegi bechari ko, i think she was just saving face.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Well what else will she say when two namoonas are hell bent on killing this foolish girls sanity smiley36.

Yeah I agree more than sympathy she was trying to save face under the circumstances after guidance from vicky, munawar and ankita on how to do that

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Katta teeno ka hai as all 3 are being called out and criticized for their individual cr*p but yes Isha has bore the brunt of it and got the most hate. Like ok samarth says Abhishek was playing victim card to get sympathy which led to hate against Isha so he had to come and save her reputation but he has literally done the sane exact thing to her lol

Nah, Abhishek and Samarth are getting a lot of sympathy. Host will bash her only this wkv and Samarth for making fun of Abhishek and bringing up domestic abuse which Sallu loves smiley37

Nah, Abhishek and Samarth are getting a lot of sympathy. Host will bash her only this wkv and Samarth for making fun of Abhishek and bringing up domestic abuse which Sallu loves smiley37

Like I said Isha is getting the most hate by a landslide but surprisingly I have seen more and more ppl thinking both those 2 chomus r not much better and faking it too lol

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 11 months ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Like I said Isha is getting the most hate by a landslide but surprisingly I have seen more and more ppl thinking both those 2 chomus r not much better and faking it too lol

There is hope after all but on twitter there is none

There is hope after all but on twitter there is none

Well I for sure think she should kick out both those guys outta her life forever after the show after how badly they screwed her over lol

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 11 months ago
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

All i could see in discussion is big essays about Isha and her ex and current and few Vicky related topics where is aish her husband munavar etc.๐Ÿ˜‚

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Samarth and Isha are nominated smiley36

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

All i could see in discussion is big essays about Isha and her ex and current and few Vicky related topics where is aish her husband munavar etc.๐Ÿ˜‚

Aish and her husband aren't doing anything to discuss

gibige thumbnail

She should have thought about all this before making Abhishek her bestie