Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

humara dimag kyun kharab kar raha hai phir roz ro ro kar if he didn't want to get back with her smiley36

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ummmm what!!? So Abhishek is writing his own script where he wants to become mahaan (public sympathy!) and is letting go of his love coz the other man is better than him for the girl. I feel by the end of the show Isha will be back with Abhishek πŸ˜‚
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I suudenly feel ashamed of myself for watching all this and being so invested in this shitfest , shoot FML. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edited by BombayChic - 11 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Oh god this is ridiculous.

mujhe khanzaadi se ye umeed nahi thismiley19
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

I suudenly feel ashamed of myself for watching all this and being so invested in this shitfest , shoot FML. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

yaar me too .. neil ke chakkar mai kaha fas gayi .. vo toh kuch karta bhi nahi smiley37
EXOL thumbnail

this abhishek is so chalu … he is clearly using isha.. nautanki no 1 … the way he cried it felt like koi mar gaya .. and then 2 seconds later he moved on just like that .. and later this guy is bitching about isha to vicky and all the housemates keep telling him tune toh aaj kamal kar diya .. smiley44and that khan brothers also came and said sab changa hai .. hum hi log pagal lag rahe hai mere ko ab smiley24

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

humara dimag kyun kharab kar raha hai phir roz ro ro kar if he didn't want to get back with her smiley36

ShaTina 2.0.

Day 1: Stay away from me.

Day 2: I can make this place a heaven for you like a smooth cake of walk

smiley5

EXOL thumbnail

Ummmm what!!? So Abhishek is writing his own script where he wants to become mahaan (public sympathy!) and is letting go of his love coz the other man is better than him for the girl. I feel by the end of the show Isha will be back with Abhishek πŸ˜‚

yehi hone waala hai ..

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibecheck

Like everyone else in the house for footage and content πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So essentially like you mentioned Abhishek wanted all the sympathy footage for himself portraying himself like radhe from tere naam or kabir singh ke he got wronged and his feelings were played with and now he’s being the bigger person and he is so mahaan for that lol

and Samarth wanted all the sympathy footage for himself ke no no public Abhishek is doing fake drama for ur sympathy don’t pay any attention to him I’m the one who needs ur sympathy this girl disowned me on tv and in one day forgave the toxic ex so mere saath ghalat hua hai not him mujhe dekho 🀣

And to reinforce it he deliberately kept repeating all the bs Abhishek has done to inform audience Abhishek is doing naataq now gimme ur sympathies but chahye usse bhi wohi footage thi lol

And Isha was like no no audience ignore both guys they both used me for footage and content and to be on the show so sympathize with me i’m the one who was wronged πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Actually all 3 were over acting to portray themselves as the bechara and the other 2 as self centered villains and all 3 used each other to get ahead in the show and so all three are a toxic bunch but fools to resort to such juvenile strategies to be in the limelight and audience is the biggest fool for actually investing themselves in this cr*p 🀣🀣

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 11 months ago