No one should speak when a husband and wife are interacting

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I am not sure what opinion you have but when I saw Isha trying to explain Ankita what Vicky is trying to explain that was the height of disrespect. And Ankita controlled herself but I am sure she doesn’t like Isha and now at least Isha will be busy with her own drama so that she stops interfering in Ankita and Vicky’s life. No matter what the cause I don’t like a husband like Vicky, in the pretext of playing game game Vicky is like I can’t support you in your game and Ankita better stand up like everyone is asking her to. She does seem like a genuine person who what she feels automatically shows on her face. So I hope whatever her personality she comes out of this more independent than before because right now she seems too be playing wife wife just my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Isha is always in between Vicky and Ankita. Most of the time I can't even understand what Isha is trying to explain

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When a husband is supportive then he is bashed for not letting the wife play individually. When he lets his wife fight her own battle then also he is bashed for not being the ideal husband. Bechara kare toh kya kare. smiley36 I am glad that finally there is one guy who is not being the joru ka ghulam or not always chipkafaoing to his wife. It's Ankita's fault if she is not able to play the game on her own.

So far Ankita was fine with Isha but as soon as she was told that Isha aag lagaos she suddenly doesn't like it. smiley36