Isha, bugs bunny.. big teeth

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Matlab agar ghar wale yeh bole tou bawaal, fights, body shaming, agar host bole tou all is good? Everyone is fine with it?

Other thing I dont get is abhi tak sala aik bhy task nhi huva aur 2 wildcards bhybaa gaye ... like ho kya raha hai...

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

They showed abhishakes face. His jaw ticked. And he looked away pissed off.

I think either then or the part salman said she edits her pics.

Edited by RKDEWAANA - 11 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

her teeth shape are nice and don't stick out

she looks cute

I think he was just joking with her and she laughed. In another Indian tv show the male lead called the female lead's teeth 'bunny teeth' too

joker83 thumbnail

Suppose mannara jokingly calls out her teeth and call her bugs bunny, will Isha laugh at it off? I dont think so .. salman ko sab maaf hai..

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

Matlab agar ghar wale yeh bole tou bawaal, fights, body shaming, agar host bole tou all is good? Everyone is fine with it?

Other thing I dont get is abhi tak sala aik bhy task nhi huva aur 2 wildcards bhybaa gaye ... like ho kya raha hai...

Is this your first season watching BB?? I think not ...this happens every weekend...what ever host does is in jest ...

joker83 thumbnail

I have 10 year badge on this forum because of BB. If host can say anything do anything then host shouldnt be preaching others. It just doesnt look good at all.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have 10 year badge on this forum because of BB. If host can say anything do anything then host shouldnt be preaching others. It just doesnt look good at all.

yeah...Salman is bhagwan....gyaani...he can do anything...lol..
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes it was not right, even comparing to cute bunny. In subsequent shots she seemed conscience of it, either she was smiling with lips together or covering her mouth. That means she does feel embarrassed of it now. He could have picked on anything else, her behavior, her on-off relationship, her relationship with others, her cooking skills, anything else but not her looks.

Maybe he was preparing for what was coming next, but definitely not this way.

BB teaches to stand up for yourself, but not to the host? because he can taunt more?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

true. Salman ko toh isha bolke jawab de ni sakti ki 'look at urself u phoole hue gubbare, buddhe'. Also he has the habit of talking vulgar n double meaning things on stage. I noticed it in bb13
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

They showed abhishakes face. His jaw ticked. And he looked away pissed off.

I think either then or the part salman said she edits her pics.

i really don't think that she needs to edit her pics but even if she does, almost everyone does it especially celebs. This was not at all a thing worthy to be called out