Ankita & Vicky bhaiyya’s relationship

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I’m only going to talk about what I’ve observed in bigg boss. But i’m really confused here. This relationship dynamic seems really off.

Ankita does seem like she expects a lot of babying and attention from her husband. She seems insecure of his extremely extroverted personality. She has issues with almost everything he does. Instead of building her own connections and trying to enjoy her BB house experience, she’s constantly nagging at him and bringing his energy down.

But Vicky bhaiyyaaa…. ughh!

Vicky bhaiya constantly ignores Ankita’s needs as a wife. Of course he shouldn’t be babysitting her. But he gets irritated when she calls him over for any small favor. He gets irritated when she gets into any argument, he starts degrading her and telling her she was wrong. He gets upset if she doesn’t vote for the people that HE wants her to vote for. Like what is this dictatorship? And if alll these expectations aren’t met, he thinks it’s okay to yell at her in a loud voice like a parent while she quietly remains calm. And he has all these expectations without thinking his wife deserves any sort of love and recognition in return? Why? Just because she’s more famous than him and already had her moment of stardom, does not mean it’s okay to neglect her every cry for attention. Like at the end of the day that is his wife and any wife would expect that her man will be the one giving her attention, instead of others.

I want to ask does this seem to be a trp method or does this clash of personalities really exist between this couple?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They both irritate me and are wishy washy. Ankita was nice to watch, but now I wish she would just shut up!

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its clear she has some very serious abandonment issues after SSR and needs constant attention from her partner.

Its something they need to discuss about

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I think it’s their strategy to play a narrative in BB house and gain sympathy for Ankita.

But if their relationship is actually like this then they need to discuss it with each other seriously!

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's all staged - not real. Don't know what the motive is though. Me thinks it's just to serve drama to audience & be in limelight.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Very true

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Vicky is selfish , he had time for every one but no time for wife Ankita . Ankita tries to talk to him but Vicky not interested in dis mrg it seems .

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail

Both have annoying personalities. Idk if they both planned it or it's really true but what they are showing between them is really toxic..ankita needs constant validation and Vicky Bhaiya doesn't love her one bit. Could be that they have planned the entire script so can't say for now.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

it looks staged to me.. they both planned this screenplay for the footage .. and it is working .. vicky bhaiya ye sab soch kar na aaya aisa ho sakta hai ? smiley36

dildil11 thumbnail

You’re right, Ankita needs constant validation from Vicky and she seems weak for that. And he doesn’t show love or affection at all towards her. I also agree that he doesn’t seem to love her. Whatever Neil and Ashwairya are, atleast they show a union of a marriage. Cringe-worthy yes but also admirable.. that’s how a real life couple looks.