Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: subhs

BB is damn scripted this year .Isha-Abhishek already talked about his entry last week.

this!!! Triangle is fake

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

Although Isha denied their relationship on NTV, Samrat and Isha are no longer at odds. These two are close enough to put the past behind them and enjoy each other's company. Samrat is able to get initmate with Isha. She strikes up romances as well. Even though their story may looks unreal, their closeness and comfort level with one another cannot be denied.

There is no love triangle

again i asked which type of did they exactly do? Did they smooch or what? Comfort level can be in between friends also. N what r u saying? There is no love triangle? Then what is Abhishek?
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

again i asked which type of did they exactly do? Did they smooch or what? Comfort level can be in between friends also. N what r u saying? There is no love triangle? Then what is Abhishek?

Samrath gives Isha kisses on the forehead, cheeks, and arms. Hug her as well. He has no restrictions, and she is all over him. Samrath seems to be sincere in his affections.

Abhishek is trying to gain sympathy by showing himself as the victim. In the majority of the photos I've seen, Abhishek is always around Isha and Samrath.

At the moment, there is no triangle as Isha has openly accepted Samrath and is with him. Also, I don't think Samrath will create a scene if Isha decides to be with Abhishek.

The only one who needs to decide is Ishasmiley36

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel bad for this guy, Samarth. How humiliating it must have been for him, when Isha denied their entire relationship on national televisionsmiley38And then she acted like some choti boli bali ladka who doesn't know any better smiley29 I don't buy her acting. In all this, I only feel sorry for Samarth. He deserves better and Isha deserves Abhishek.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Samrath gives Isha kisses on the forehead, cheeks, and arms. Hug her as well. He has no restrictions, and she is all over him. Samrath seems to be sincere in his affections.

Abhishek is trying to gain sympathy by showing himself as the victim. In the majority of the photos I've seen, Abhishek is always around Isha and Samrath.

At the moment, there is no triangle as Isha has openly accepted Samrath and is with him. Also, I don't think Samrath will create a scene if Isha decides to be with Abhishek.

smiley41The only one who needs to decide is Ishasmiley36

vahi i said that kissing on forehead, cheeks n hugging can be between friends also purple - bhai triangle ka meaning hi ye hota hai. Indirectly u r accepting that there is triangle. Triangle does NOT mean necessarily that the middle person is double dating both.
Edited by Jazzkapur - 11 months ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

vahi i said that kissing on forehead, cheeks n hugging can be between friends also purple - bhai triangle ka meaning hi ye hota hai. Indirectly u r accepting that there is triangle. Triangle does NOT mean necessarily that the middle person is double dating both.

Samrat and Isha said they are dating, and their behaviour is also appropriate for a young couple. If Isha is not dating Samarth, her behaviour is quite questionable. So I have accepted that they are datingsmiley36
There isn't a love triangle because Abhishek neither has feelings for Isha nor is Samarth really serious about his relationship with Isha.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She accepted Samarth is bf finally

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

in bb, isha is giving false hopes to abhi as munawar pointed out correctly and therefore its looking like its a love triangle

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Samrat and Isha said they are dating, and their behaviour is also appropriate for a young couple. If Isha is not dating Samarth, her behaviour is quite questionable. So I have accepted that they are datingsmiley36
There isn't a love triangle because Abhishek neither has feelings for Isha nor is Samarth really serious about his relationship with Isha.

if Abhishek has no feelings for isha, then my statement 'this love triangle is FAKE' is true
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

God alone knows.smiley31

Maybe he's a BF from a different parallel dimension???smiley3