Is samarth actually isha's bf?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

When Abhishek-isha were co-stars in udaariyan, most of the time, they were seen together. It was very obvious that isha was closest to Abhishek n Abhishek was closest to isha at that time but in season 2, when isha-samarth were co-stars, they looked like very normal co-star friends. Isha looked more close to her other male co-stars at that time like Hitesh, Rohit. I never thought that samarth-isha r bf-gf. This triangle is looking fake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

BB is damn scripted this year .Isha-Abhishek already talked about his entry last week.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bb ko only trp masala chahiye

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lol even if it's fake smiley37I am so keen to see abhishake crying. I love the dramasmiley37.

It's more interesting then manara crying over being called a bachi.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nope don't think so agar pyar hota to apni gf ko is tarah gadhi aur jhooti na bolta

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Nope don't think so agar pyar hota to apni gf ko is tarah gadhi aur jhooti na bolta

I'm not saying that he loves her. I'm wondering was he ever her Bf or not?
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

BB is damn scripted this year .Isha-Abhishek already talked about his entry last week.

scripted b hai toh atleast they should act better. Especially Abhishek's expressions looks like typical serial type. This whole situation looks I'm watching udaariyan, not bb
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like it. It'll be clear after the episode. She says in the camera "bigboss sorry main achanak se accept nahin kar payi"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy7rHDWsB5k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Regardless of Samrat and Isha's relationship status, BB wants Samrat to play Isha's current lover's role. Therefore, Isha will accept her relationship with Samrat, and we will see Udaariyaan season 4 on BB.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Seems like it. It'll be clear after the episode. She says in the camera "bigboss sorry main achanak se accept nahin kar payi"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy7rHDWsB5k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

this looks too much melodramatic especially Abhishek is crying like someone has died. Anyways my point is not that what they r saying. My point is that whether they EVER dated or not. Coz i never felt that during season 2. In season 1, it was very obvious that abhishek-isha r closest to each other but i never felt that samarth-isha r that much close. She looked more close to other male co-stars of season 2.