Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: indocana

I can understand why people are so ignorant. Mainstream media will not show anything that will hurt India's image.

Anti-Christian violence in India is religiously motivated violence against Christians in India. Human Rights Watch has classified violence against Christians in India as a tactic used by the right-wing Sangh Parivar organizations to encourage and exploit communal violence in furtherance of their political ends.The acts of violence include arson of churches, conversion of Christians by force, physical violence, sexual assaults, murders, rapes, and the destruction of Christian schools, colleges, and cemeteries.

Anti-Christian violence increased dramatically since the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) started its rule at the center, first in March 1998 and more recently in 2014 (incumbent). The Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), Bajrang Dal, and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) are the organizations which have been most frequently accused of inciting the violence. Hundreds of incidents of violence against Christians are reported by various organizations every year. India's ministry of internal security and its National Commission for Minorities (NCM) officially list more than a hundred religiously motivated attacks against Christians each year.

Ok..credible links pls

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indocana

It can't just be coincidence that these 8 navy veterans fom India were working in qatar. Also, sad to see Indians are more worried about Israel and busy supporting genocide than worrying abt their ex defense personnel facing death sentence.

There are millions of Indians that live in the Gulf and have been working safely in the Gulf for many years. Maybe I am biased, but I refuse to believe they were spies. These men have good service records. It is going to be absolutely awful if these officers are innocent and sentenced to death. If this happens even once, then it can happen again.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Christians come and brainwash Hindus who aren't rich to convert.

Their Churches aren't under Govt but yes it is them who is suffering.

Typical India and Hindu haters will say anything.

Also

Manipur issue is not this year's issue.

What happened was horrible and shouldn't have happened.

But people giving gyaan to others about not knowing things and acting as if Manipur was a okay state and wasn't suffering from all these etnic conflict since forever.

One of the biggest reasons of the conflict is also illegal migration.

Atleast know facts before spreading blind hate.

1274961 thumbnail

There is still not much about this.

1274961 thumbnail

https://sundayguardianlive.com/top-five/india-quietly-works-towards-release-ofex-navy-officers-in-qatar

They were charged for spying for Israel. I still find this hard to believe.

1274961 thumbnail

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/india-hopeful-of-positive-outcome-mea-on-appeal-to-free-ex-navy-men-in-qatar-11700154403245.html

Hoping for positive outcome for the men and especially for the sake of their families! smiley27

Edited by Petrichor80 - 11 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

1274961 thumbnail

You can believe Qatar. I am going to believe these officers. They have good service records and could be innocent. India should be fighting for these officers, because if these officers are innocent, yet sentenced to death it is wrong. Indian government does not equate to these officers for me.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 months ago