Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 11 months ago

[Post Removed]

1274961 thumbnail

I hope they ask to see all the evidence. It is difficult for me to believe they were spying.

Banned

[Post Removed]

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indocana

It can't just be coincidence that these 8 navy veterans fom India were working in qatar. Also, sad to see Indians are more worried about Israel and busy supporting genocide than worrying abt their ex defense personnel facing death sentence.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully this situation resolves fairly .. Indians/paks/ bang are 2nd class citizens there .. these 8 Indians need all the support they can get. Wishing for a speedy resolution 🙏

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Not a word of sorrow from some people on these news?

And no reaction on Kerala blasts from people who were boasting about a rally in Kerala calling it the biggest rally in the world? People shedding tears and filling pages over the war don't have n emotion to share for their own country.

India has been a sufferer of terrorism since decades..and has withstood invaders since centuries..faced the barbarism..had first hand experience of the violent mentality.

Why should I stand for anyone else?

I just stand for My country.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/live-updates-kerala-kochi-kalamassery-convention-centre-blasts-explosions-prayer-meet-jehovahs-witnesses/liveblog/104795079.cms

Banned

[Post Removed]

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indocana

Christians were being killed in Manipur for months but not a word from our PM. He was only forced to say a line or two when the news of Christian girl being paraded naked went viral. Churches are vandalized in India on regular basis but I don't hear a word of sorrow from anyone.

I guess the only reason some people are worried now for this incident is because they assumed it was done by the members of certain community they hate. But they must be devastated now after hearing its not the case.

Have u checked recent news on Manipur? Is the violence still on? If not how did it end..and how did it start..

How long r people going to bring up this same line? Just like Gujarat riots.

Churches being vandalized on regular basis? How regular..pls post.

M just worried coz people have tears to shed for everything else but r selective in issues regarding India

Banned

[Post Removed]