Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

may be he knew abt samarth's entry n already angry on her

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She probably deserved it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Before entry she didn't want to even talk to Abhishek properly, now all of a sudden she's feeling drawn to him and wants to be friends?

She said he was violent with her, then why is running behind him. He seems super toxic and she clearly knows it yet she keeps following him around, fighting with anyone that fights with him, throwing herself unnecessarily in his useless fights! She know she couldn't talk to him yet kept going to him acting like it's funny πŸ™„

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

She probably deserved it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Before entry she didn't want to even talk to Abhishek properly, now all of a sudden she's feeling drawn to him and wants to be friends?

She said he was violent with her, then why is running behind him. He seems super toxic and she clearly knows it yet she keeps following him around, fighting with anyone that fights with him, throwing herself unnecessarily in his useless fights! She know she couldn't talk to him yet kept going to him acting like it's funny πŸ™„

she deserves to be called out on her behaviour but she doesn't deserve to be insulted regarding her looks that too being prettiest girl of bb right now.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

she deserves to be called out on her behaviour but she doesn't deserve to be insulted regarding her looks that too being prettiest girl of bb right now.

To each their own. I don't think she's the prettiest girl of BB and I don't even think that matters.

Problem is she thinks too highly of herself, and perhaps this was a way to bring her down from her high horse. Her expressions every time something about Mannara is said are vile and she's making it obvious she hates her and thinks she's superior.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Does he have something against the makers of Udaariyan? He hated Ankit and Priyanka too and now Isha and Abhishek. Must be something we don’t know

Nah Sallu liked Ankit smiley36
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To each their own. I don't think she's the prettiest girl of BB and I don't even think that matters.

Problem is she thinks too highly of herself, and perhaps this was a way to bring her down from her high horse. Her expressions every time something about Mannara is said are vile and she's making it obvious she hates her and thinks she's superior.

ok so just becoz i don't think an xyz girl is not pretty who hates another girl whom i like, then should i start insulting her about her looks? No. I have the right to call out someone's behaviour, not her looks even if i thinks that she is the ugliest girl in this world unless she insults my looks. That oldie salman should look at himself 1st. Now u will say that I'm age shaming him. N i really don't think that isha will get insecure about her looks becoz of salman coz people calling her beautiful r much more than people calling her ugly. Also she looks herself in the mirror, she knows that she is beautiful
Edited by Jazzkapur - 11 months ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely ridiculous. It's 100% bullying and someone needs to say something. Isha is a beautiful girl. I think most people who hate her are jealous. Anyone with eyes can see her looks. Meanwhile, it's no one's role to bring her down or lower her self esteem. It's disgusting. She's also young. A lot of people here seem to have a problem with her having had two boyfriends. Chances are they have zero. People pick on her unnecessarily because the think she's the character she played on udaariyaan or they are angry that two stupid men are fighting over her. Either way, she is young and beautiful and that's what happens. She's ot to be blamed for Abhesheik's obsession. And Salman is too old and not even attractive and was literally accused of me too allegations. Also of domestic violence. He should shut his mouth. It's getting too personal. People can hate her but they can't bully her. Not right

I am slowly starting to like her. Don't know why Salman can talk about her teeth or filters. People here will be rightfully angry if he fat shamed Manara or talked about her revealing clothes. Is it because Manara is not attractive or is it plain favoritism? Either way, he really is a low character. I can't even stand to watch him. How would he feel if Isha told him he was short and fooling no one with lifts in his shoes. Exactly.

Edited by kiransgirl - 11 months ago