Poll

should we different forums for each dramas?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
all i am saying is i cannot find stuff i want like about drama and stuff so i want you guys to vote so maybe the mods could work it out plzzzzzzzzzzz i really want it cause there arealot of paki members and weshould have some place to get this forum organized.(sorry if iam wasting your time)but i think it is important i once wrote it in the sugestion forum but i was told that i never visit the psf .but thats my point of your are not going to find what you want then how are you goign to participate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know wut i think...is wutever we have being posted as in like any vedios should have different category..ie. comedy vedios...religious vedios....educational stuff like that nd then when we get those videos they should go to these folder and easier to have them ..and as for dramas i think the glossary is ok for it
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think thats a gr8 idea to have different forum for every serial but u know wat ........most of the paki serials end soon .........they r not like indian soooooooo i duno wether it will work or not..........but i think mods were trying to do that ii think last month.......bcoz somebody posted that topic b4 too
ShabNooR thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes: because it would be easy to find stuff
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys!
i think this is already discussed..n final decision was that we can't make different section for each pak dramas! coz first of all there aren't so many memberz for pak dramas! and as wini said pak dramaz end soon..so don't think modz will make n remake n remake the sections after one has ended! so i really don't think this will work!

i think we shud stay like this... 😉
tumhari? thumbnail
ok i just gave am idea .cause i felt the need for it they could atleast have chanel forum if not dramas.
like geo,ary,and others.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why do u want divisions in PSF? Not being rude but serioiusly this topic has been discussed to such an extent where it became boring discussing same thing again and again.

Your saying that diff. forums will motivate u lot to participate then, there is a banner contest post in sticky which is REALLY EASY to find and not a lot of you lot r participating.

Creating diff. forums WILL NOT WORK. Trust me, it won't. Because if you visit PSF regularly you'll notice there are hardly any discussions and main reason ppl come to PSF is only for Videos nothing else. No one is interested in Discussions be it on serials or general discussions so what's the point of having diff. forums for each serial.

Also there is a Drama Glossary in Announcement topics, there you can find allt eh drams updates/videos.

I didn't mean to offend you or your views but this issue from past few months has been bugging me a lot. We have told this a lot of times as well and I think even last year as well that PSF can't have diff. sub-divions, becuase the dramas end very soon and aren't long like Indian serials.

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

why do u want divisions in PSF? Not being rude but serioiusly this topic has been discussed to such an extent where it became boring discussing same thing again and again.

Your saying that diff. forums will motivate u lot to participate then, there is a banner contest post in sticky which is REALLY EASY to find and not a lot of you lot r participating.

Creating diff. forums WILL NOT WORK. Trust me, it won't. Because if you visit PSF regularly you'll notice there are hardly any discussions and main reason ppl come to PSF is only for Videos nothing else. No one is interested in Discussions be it on serials or general discussions so what's the point of having diff. forums for each serial.

Also there is a Drama Glossary in Announcement topics, there you can find allt eh drams updates/videos.

I didn't mean to offend you or your views but this issue from past few months has been bugging me a lot. We have told this a lot of times as well and I think even last year as well that PSF can't have diff. sub-divions, becuase the dramas end very soon and aren't long like Indian serials.

completely agree with u scorpian................that wont work.......................and i think psf is really very organized and i think u shudnt have any prob to find anything bcoz u cant find all drama vdoz in the drama glossary section and also other music vdoz too .........picture are on the main page and wat can i say about discussion topics ...........as scorpian said people hardly discuss anything here ...................................and there is an other sticky post for latest newss too.............so tell me wat is something that u think is hard to find????

tumhari? thumbnail
like picsto make siggy for paticular people and i never found then some dramas that not alot of people watched its just an ides just. idid nt know that it was disscued before