umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Everyone is busy playing who is the ML..

Par Queen ka kya?

She is the villain uncle... The Kans Mama....

The home theatre fixing expert...

Jiske bahut saare spies hai...

What is she doing nowadays 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Queen's role has been reduced to calling Kabir intermittently in the past few episodes.

In the last episode, she called to express her disappointment to Kabir for not doing her work. She threatened him but since he was intoxicated, he refused her outright. She was angry but his friends calmed her down.

That was it.

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

Queen's role has been reduced to calling Kabir intermittently in the past few episodes.

In the last episode, she called to express her disappointment to Kabir for not doing her work. She threatened him but since he was intoxicated, he refused her outright. She was angry but his friends calmed her down.

That was it.

Bechari queen...😥😥

Maybe ITVs first transvestite villian... And she is given back seat...for Kabir Suraj ML game

Well I am curious about Kesar's atheeth 

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah...I feel disappointed too. I love both - Queen's character and the actor portraying Queen. A very sharp personality 👑!

I wish they'd change focus from the love triangle and Hetal kaki sudharoing nonsense to Queen and Kesar's past as well. It's intriguing!!

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

Yeah...I feel disappointed too. I love both - Queen's character and the actor portraying Queen. A very sharp personality 👑!

I wish they'd change focus from the love triangle and Hetal kaki sudharoing nonsense to Queen and Kesar's past as well. It's intriguing!!

I don't think she is that sharp personality though...🤔🤔

She has many spies around Kabir and Kesar.. who give live updates of everything happening in their houses including Kabir's mother dyeing her hair with henna... 

But she relays on Kabir the noib if kidnapping....

Why couldn't she ask one of the spies???

anon91 thumbnail

Perhaps Kabir is also a part of this past and by getting him involved, she's trapping him as well. Let's see

anon91 thumbnail

On a side note, since you haven't been watching the episodes lately, do take a look at at least a few snippets of the last episode...Hetal Kaki got a whole bed to drop from the first floor to the ground floor, with Suraj and Kesar on it 😂😂😂😂😂

anon91 thumbnail

Queen appeared today. She was with some Babas. They told here Kesar's kundali is showing that she's under life threat. So she called Kabir and told him to save her. Apparently she does not want Kesar to die before she 'signs some papers' for her.

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
anon91 thumbnail

Saw some BTS. Looks like Queen track is going to be revived really soon... she's going to kidnap Kabir. She's going to hold him at 'Queensland' 😂

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
anon91 thumbnail

Just an update - Queen is going to come face to face with Ambika Rajgaur in today's episode.

I'm not too sure but it does appear that Ambika might kill Queen today. She has left her house with Mataji's trishul 😔

I hope this isn't going to be the end of Queen 🤞