Vicky seems so narcissistic - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Why husband wives are in heart room? Shaadi ho gaya naa. They should be in dum room.smiley36 Dum lagake heisshha...fight whole day and etc. Singles ready to mingle should be in room of heart.

Vastu galad hai. Aur kuchh nehi. Vastu change karo aur jeetey raho. ✋

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: shmuupie

That’s what I said he seems like a better player/gamer than husband/emotional support!

Rubinan and abhinav supporter each other even though abhinav seemed aloof at times he never demeaned his wife and put the game above her! vicky calls her names, is disrespectful and is plain horrible to her! He at this time is so focused on game he isn’t realizing how horrible he is looking as a husband.

Yeah agreed

Both ankita and vicky are not ideal husband wife, ankita is insecure while vicky is too rude.

But as player vicky is better than ankita.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah agreed

Both ankita and vicky are not ideal husband wife, ankita is insecure while vicky is too rude.

But as player vicky is better than ankita.

Is he in the house to play his game or just the sport system for his wife ? I think Afans for Anku cant take it that he is a player as well not servant of his wife .
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Is he in the house to play his game or just the sport system for his wife ? I think Afans for Anku cant take it that he is a player as well not servant of his wife .

He does not need to be rude with her and she needs to let him play his game.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He does not need to be rude with her and she needs to let him play his game.

Thats true they both have to decide in between them what they want and not what the fans wants .
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shmuupie

That’s what I said he seems like a better player/gamer than husband/emotional support!

Rubinan and abhinav supporter each other even though abhinav seemed aloof at times he never demeaned his wife and put the game above her! vicky calls her names, is disrespectful and is plain horrible to her! He at this time is so focused on game he isn’t realizing how horrible he is looking as a husband.

After yesterday's episode, I agree that he is toxic and a narcissist. Although, Ankita is no less to be honest. But my only issue is that he should not be bashed for his game. Although, he needs to be nicer with Ankita. The words he used yesterday weren't good.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I haven't watched much so I ain't sure if it is appropriate to comment but from whatever that I have watched, I don't mind saying that he doesn't seem to care if his wife is (emotionally) suffering.

Now, I don't believe that he is here to babysit her but what is this this is in your head... not my problem, woman...I don't care

Is this how you deal with someone you love even if they overreacting or making a scene about what you feel are petty things?

Aap jis se pyaar karte hai wo ro raha hai aur aap 2 minute ke liye bhi apna gussa/ego/whatever that is there side mein rakh ke samajhne ya samjhane ki ek koshish tak nahi kar sakte?

Hmm, I don't like it but who cares? They definitely don't. smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

He is Abhishek lite .So rude and disrespectful to his own wife smiley11

Yeah he is here to play the game . So is Ankita. Don't tell her how to behave . Chamcha Abhishek keliye itna bura lag gaya .sasta Kabir Singh can disrespect Ankita but she can't retaliate .

He can talk to Sana for 4 hrs but "idhar aaja 5 min keliye" bolna is controlling. Asking Ankita to change her vote isn't controlling.

Ya if he wants to play game then he also let Ankita play her game . Y he is lecturing her how to behave n all for Abhishek . Y he manipulated Ankita to save Abhishek when she wanted to save Neil .

Typical n selfish , he is only playing n not letting Ankita play her game n also disrespecting her .

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's not really.

They've come to play the game as individuals even though they've come as a couple. He is known as her husband, it's obvious he wants his own identity and this is his best chance.

She's coming across as a spoilt brat who needs someone to hold her hand all the time. She's better than that and can actually do really well if she stops sulking 🙄

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t know how he is in his personal life, but judging him purely from the perspective of the game - I think he’s doing well. Just because he’s come with his wife doesn’t mean he should mollycoddle her or do everything with her. He won’t be saved because of her and needs to make his own fandom, friends who won’t vote him out.

Ankita on the other hand is coming across as very needy