Mannara and her jealousy

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

She is totally jealous of Ankita. Every episode she is bitching about Ankita. ( I am not a fan of Ankita).. but looks like Mannara set her target fully on Vicky & ankita. I feel she would be better off playing the dumb bimbo. smiley4

And she should refrain from rapping ....humko baksh do...please!!! smiley18

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She’s smart she wants full on dushmani with Ankita to reach semis.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

She’s smart she wants full on dushmani with Ankita to reach semis.

I hope she keeps the fire burning and doesn't fizzle out or shift her target...but then again it could also be planned from outside like last year's romance smiley44

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 11 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

see she got ur attention- mannara picked the right target shes securing herself for top 5 shes good BB material contestant

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Queen ankita se jalke koi jeet nehi sakta

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Ya manara seems targeting Ankita . Manara is fake n acting as innocent . Seems she is possessive of Ankita , she wants to be first priority of Ankita n She had prob tat Isha is with Ankita n even fight with Isha, Ankita . she even called Isha as ankita’s assistant n talked on Isha character n Ankita told not to go on Isha character n manara cried n acted dumb . Manara is total fake , with in week her dumb act over .

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 11 months ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I find Manara’s being innocent, cute and dumb behaviour quite fake. She’s jealous of pretty much all the female contestants in the house.

Her expressions are so OTT smiley29

She’s trying to create a love -angle with Munawar and rivalry with Ankita-Isha

And the way she talks is very irritating

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

see she got ur attention- mannara picked the right target shes securing herself for top 5 shes good BB material contestant

She can do so many other things to get attention. This jealousy track is not working on me.

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is always bitching about Either Miya or Biwi ...