Dhru Tara OS - Doing it in the shower (18+)

Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Today was going to be a busy day for Dhruv,he had 2 surgeries lined up in the hospital ,then a conference to attend and after that a family function!

He was in the shower the cool water helping in taking away sleep from his eyes.

Tara was in the kitchen making coffee for Dhruv and getting lunch ready!

Thats when she heard her husband shouting her name "Tara Tara Tara Tara".

Ohh he again started with his Taraaaa attacks, Tara switched off the gas and went upstairs to thier bedroom.

"Tara kahan hooo I am waiting come fast"came his voice from the bathroom.

Kya hua Dhruv (what happened Dhruv)? Asked Tara from outside the bathroom.

Actually Tara I have forgot my towel outside,can you please pass it on to me said Dhruv.

Dhruv how many times I have told you to take your towel with you Dhruv but you always forget it said Tara.

Tara I am getting late please give it to me naaa,requested Dhruv.

Okay wait,said Tara and went to his cupboard to take out the towel and knocked on the bathroom door,Tara andar aakar dedo, I am in the shower chamber right now! Said Dhruv.

If you want it come and take it,said Tara.

Please Tara ajjaaaoo naa waise bhi konsa tumne mujhe bina kapdo ke pehle kabhi nahi dekha(please come naa tara and on top of that its not that you havnt seen me naked before),Moreover I wearing my boxers so you can come inside said Dhruv .

Tara humphhed and entered the bathroom,thier bathroom was large and lavish!

She went towards the shower chamber and asked Dhruv to take his towel, Dhruv opened the door and she gulped seeing the site infront of her,her greek good like husband standing almost naked infront of her,only in his boxers,slowly ger cheeks turned to a shade of crimson red,she forwarded her hand to give him the towel,he took and tara took a step back to leave but she lost her balance and then to save herself she pushed her self forward and  her hands went on Dhruv’s shoulders and her head on his chest,with a sudden impact Dhruv stumbled back and to take support his hand went on the shower knob and it turned.

Tara and Dhruv stood beneath the shower,the water wetting them,dripping down thier bodies,both of them lost in thier eyes.

Dhruv was feeling as if all water was drained from his body,his wife in his arms,getting wet under the shower,suddenly a feeling of thirst orginiated in his.

He went towards her neck and licked the water droplets on her neck, Tara came out of the trance,and said what are you doing Dhruv ,now you arnt getting late for the hospital.

For you I can never get late for the hospital and continued kissing her neck,he starightened themselves and continued his sweet asualt on her neck and suddenly he bite on her neck making a "Aah" escape her mouth.

Dhruv turned her and pinned her against the wall of the shower,he pulled opened the dori of her blouse,Tara’s  hands went to his back and started roaming on his back, Tara’s hand went upto his hair and pulled his head back and started kissing his neck and took the sweet revenge by giving him a love bite on his shoulder blade.

Dhruv got rid of his boxers and was standing in full nakedness infront of her,a wave of heat passed through her body, Dhruv went to her and helped her to get rid was her silly saree,yes now the saree was silly for him!

With Tara pinned on the wall,Dhruv lifted her one leg and positioned it atound his waist and entered her,the slow thursts sending a wave of orgasm through her body,The sweet moans escaping her mouth and making Dhruv go faster with his pace,and finally the reached the climax,panting thier heads resting against each other,Tara got hold of her breath and said,Dhruv if we will go like this then it wont take much for us to be parents.

Dhruv knew this was somewhere true as he never used protection in thier encounters.

But he ignored the fact for now and wrapped her in a towel and took her out of the bathroom in his arms!! 

Not exactly what I promised because that one still needs some time I guess. For now, I guess this should take the heat. 

Not tagging others because I don’t know who else is comfortable with mature stuff but those comfortable are free to read and leave feedback.

Edited by Dhruvvtaraa34 - 6 months ago